PDA

View Full Version : Lego Universe

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't know about you guys , But I got sort of burned out on the Lego Series sometime after Indiana Jones . However this new Lego Universe does have me intrigued . I like the Building your own worlds Idea . Who wouldn't that's the point of leg is it not ? So I guess my point is , an they redeem themselves with this or will they screw things up and make this game just as redundant as the others . I liked Lego Starwars Because it was a new idea . Then the second one was a Improvement . The rest of them are all the same nothing new . Well nothing new that was good at least . What do you guys think ?

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:22 PM
I have Lego Batman, and I wanna get Lego Star Wars. But what is this Lego Universe? I've never heard of it. Link?

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 02:26 PM
I cant put up links yet. In box me and I will send you it . Its Online , I am not sure if it is a RPG though .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
LEGO Universe - Home
(http://universe.lego.com/en-us/splash/default.aspx)

there's the link

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
http:// universe.lego.com/en-us/splash/default .aspx
This is the home page for the game .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:33 PM
looks like you're able to post links. Anyways, this looks cool, definitely interested in it. I love legos lol.

RaiDae
07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
I think i got the harry potter lego game. Years ago. It made no sense whatsoever. I played it once, got frustrated at homw nothing worked and vowed to never play it again. I'll never play another lego game because of that.

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
lol, lego creator harry potter? yea those games made no sense. The lego harry potter batman star wars etc stuff are kinda cool, but get old after a while. I remember back in the day i had this lego island game, and i always let the criminal loose and couldn't figure out what to do after that, and i couldn't quit the game after he got loose. so i alt f4'd out of it and never played it again

RaiDae
07-15-2010, 02:51 PM
lol, lego creator harry potter? yea those games made no sense. The lego harry potter batman star wars etc stuff are kinda cool, but get old after a while. I remember back in the day i had this lego island game, and i always let the criminal loose and couldn't figure out what to do after that, and i couldn't quit the game after he got loose. so i alt f4'd out of it and never played it again

Yeah! that was the one. They've gone and made a whole load of new harry potter ones. Lego's trying to keep up with the times. But tbh, I still love lego bricks. Who doesn't? they're awesome!!

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 02:57 PM
I think this calls for a Lego topic.

DirtyDMan
07-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes I have Lego Batman as well and I got say for a kids game it really well made... It was a lot of fun to play and Lego universe look pretty good as well...

Subb
07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
not a fan of lego games, HD BABY!!!!

thedeparted
07-15-2010, 03:06 PM
I think this calls for a Lego topic.

Legos are awesome :)

Linx_is_me
07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
See I had Lego batman , The problem was the humor was so dull and it just seemed like all the others . I guess they figure if you did something right do not change it . Problem with that is after Indiana Jones came out . We want a new "right" . I don't like doing the same thing over and over . Aka Push this blow up that Build this , Then its time for a boring Cut scene . The thing I Liked about Lego Starwars 2 , Was the Humor was good and the game play fresh and smooth . Now they are all the same with lame Humor .

EpsilonX
07-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Well, I don't think they're trying to push things forward, they're just gonna make games based around all of the licensed lego things. So people can play their favorite series. I like star wars a lot, so i'd play star wars. if somebody was a huge harry potter fan, they can play the harry potter one (which got an 8.0 on gamestop)

thedeparted
07-15-2010, 10:30 PM
they'll make lego games till they are not profitable anymore and then they'll move on to some other idea to spam

Jaykub
07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
I didn't know people were still into this?

thedeparted
07-16-2010, 12:29 AM
i played the demo to lego indy and had fun, i'd prolly buy it sometime.

Diligence109
11-01-2010, 08:31 PM
This game was mentioned again in a new thread (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=17119) and my mmo yearning is tingling... anyone know if this game is any good/are there any revealing reviews out there?

BobTD
11-01-2010, 09:18 PM
it looks like it just came out, but I dont know anyone who played the beta. =/