PDA

View Full Version : Back...

Project Blaze
07-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Quite frankly, that little "issue" between me and a few other people isn't worth me sacrificing my time on here. It's hardly even worth me getting upset, so here I am. Not even worth me mentioning it really. Had some time to think about some things, like how stupid taking a week from my favorite forum simply because of, apparently, "other problems" was.

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere just because of an altercation or two with the couple of people that I probably don't have a "friendship" with anymore. And since what happened really isn't that important, in any aspect, I'm just going to say "here I am" and return to my favorite forum.

Sorry for posting in the wrong area, Linux. I think I posted that other thread in the Post Anything thread, but I'm not sure. Which, if I did, I really shouldn't have done. If I didn't, then nevermind. :/ Oh yeah, and sorry for bringing something irrelevant to the forum too. I think I was just too upset to really think clearly. Sorry again. :\

thedeparted
07-16-2010, 10:51 AM
well welcome back....

Subb
07-16-2010, 10:58 AM
lets have some beer and a cigg

Project Blaze
07-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks, Departed. An Subb... I don't smoke. I'll take that beer though.

Jokersvirus
07-16-2010, 11:22 AM
I missed you Infernal <3

Project Blaze
07-16-2010, 11:36 AM
lol Okay.. weird. O_o Also forgot what else I was about to say.. -_- It might come back to me though.. just not sure when.

Subb
07-16-2010, 11:39 AM
well dont think about it to hard cause it adds stress

Project Blaze
07-16-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm still kinda tired, so I might just sleep on it. :/