PDA

View Full Version : Canadians are finally apart of something...

DirtyDMan
07-19-2010, 03:27 PM
In the first-ever international move for the company, Netflix has announced plans to bring its streaming video service to Canada. According to this morning's press release, the movie rental juggernaut hopes to expand across our northern border sometime later this fall.

The Canadian version of the service will also see the debut of the first streaming-only package from Netflix, allowing subscribers to view movies and television shows on their PCs, Macs, and game consoles without having to pay for a monthly DVD bundle. A planned French-language version of Netflix is also in the works for Canada, but won't be available until after launch.

No word on pricing or if we can expect a similar deal in the U.S., but Canadians can look to the official Netflix site for the first details.

Netflix Expanding Streaming Service to Canada (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180449)

Now you guys can watch movies!!!! Instead of watching hockey or shoveling snow,or running away from moose's,or eating canadian bacon while running from moose's, or getting free health care, or getting high, but wont stop them form saying Aye all the time..

whats the meaning of Aye anyways Aye?

I joke.... yet this is good news for you guys no?

thedeparted
07-19-2010, 03:30 PM
very good for them. netflix ftmfw

Subb
07-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Im sure them having netflix now will make alot of ppl happy, but they need to fix there damn internet

Jaykub
07-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually I thought they were already in canada

LiNuX
07-19-2010, 06:56 PM
What's a Canada?

Anyway, about time. It'll only help their profits. Their stocks grew so much over the past few years. Wish I had enough to buy a decent amount.

Subb
07-20-2010, 05:02 AM
I should have bought some stocks but well im not to smart as u can tell by all my meaningless posts

Gilgamesh
07-26-2010, 07:47 AM
LMAO! I would def rather watch a movie than eat bacon while shovling snow and running from a moose.

Seriously though... I get in my igloo, snuggle up in some wolf pelts and watch movies while eating maple bacon till I pass out XD