PDA

View Full Version : Call of juarez bound in blood,

Bullman
07-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi, Anyone here have Call of juarez bound in blood ? I thought it looked cool, So i ordered one for me and my friend ( He is paying me back when i gets home) im currently at a vacation in sweeden.

I cant wait to get home and try it out ^^ it sounds really cool..

Anyone have anything to say about the game ?

btw, in sweeden Call of juarez bound in blood costs like 6-7 Dollars, And in norway its doubble the price, Idk if its exacyly 6-7 dollars, But its 99 SWE and in norway its 199 NOR

Thats kinda why i bought it, cuz its so damn cheap :P

Subb
07-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Hmmm i cant say ive heard of this one, im gunna have to look into it. Do u play it on ps3?

Bullman
07-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Hmmm i cant say ive heard of this one, im gunna have to look into it. Do u play it on ps3?

No, im not a fan of ps3 and xbox 360, and atm im on vacation in sweeden, and theres no computers here that works for anything other than facebook and this stuff. its crap. so i cant play it yet ^^ have to wait like 2 weeks untill i get home,

btw, the Req things on the back of the covers are what you need to run the game on full settings whitout lag right ?

But the game is on ps3 and xbox too ;).

thedeparted
07-22-2010, 02:18 PM
i heard of both of them, they seemed alright. never played though

Bullman
07-22-2010, 02:49 PM
its been given 8/10 and 7/10 from a couple of norwegian game sites ;) I think its pretty good, Its a polish company that made it :P But the graphics is awesome ive heard and the story is great ;)