PDA

View Full Version : **** this website

Symptomco
07-29-2010, 09:33 PM
This website isnt for helping gamers find players and meet new people for gaming.

Not when it's full of staff that hand out infractions every 5 seconds and threaten ban to new members. Not a good thing when operating a website.

Im out of here. **** you guys(meaning towards the staff)

to the players in here.....keep it real and leave this piece of **** website.

Jokersvirus
07-29-2010, 09:34 PM
you seem angry. want a hug?

Symptomco
07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
you seem angry. want a hug?

Nope just tired of staff on a power trip ,trying to be cool from behind a screen. Feels mighty doesnt it?

Muffincat
07-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Don't come here just to advertise.

Symptomco
That wasnt the plan

Jokersvirus
If only i had some power :( i got mountain dew that gives me power :D

Symptomco
07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
summon ur post count for the power you need.

Dess
07-29-2010, 10:00 PM
whatta douche.

Jaykub
07-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks for making me laugh out loud....

LiNuX
07-29-2010, 10:27 PM
That wasnt the plan

Yes it was. You went straight for 10 posts then started advertising. Even though you're banned, I know you'll receive this post update in an email.

And if you keep spamming of your website on the net, you'll never get anywhere. That's a fact.

EpsilonX
07-30-2010, 01:53 AM
well idk, maybe he actually intended to stay. I've done that before, made the required posts, pimped my site, and then actually stuck around.

he has a point though, i think

Subb
07-30-2010, 06:39 AM
he was a legit dude, and in the military. I was curious so i message his skype and we bull****ted for about an hour or so

Jokersvirus
07-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Ehh, I dont know he does what everyother spammer does. But if you say his ok Im for it, just wish he didnt spam that link and stuff.

EpsilonX
07-30-2010, 07:27 AM
Well I mean, lots of people do that. They join, they have a site to advertise so they plug it, but then they stick around. Linux tends to just ban people if they do that. I mean, I get why though because a lot of the new members that join make 10 stupid posts "yea that looks cool" "woooooooooooooo i cant wait" and such, put their link, then leave, but...

LiNuX
07-30-2010, 10:14 AM
I don't ban everyone that does that. This guy did it several times in several threads and he was banned because he collected a crapload of infractions.

And I told him to follow our rules and even messaged him about our policies when I infracted him. But what did he do? He spammed his link in several threads anyway. And that I find annoying.

The only people I ban right away is when I see them make 10 useless posts or the same 10 posts over and over again and then post a link. They always have the option to contact us and appeal and 99% of the time, it doesn't happen. They're just happy to get their one link through. This case was different, he collected his infractions.

Project Blaze
07-30-2010, 01:18 PM
whatta douche.

I'll second that. You don't go and post a thread anywhere that says "Oh gee, **** this website, I'm not thinking about what I'm doing so it's stupid." You can just leave if you don't like the way things are. Or at least taking responsibility for your actions, which he didn't seem to be aware of I guess.

It's really unnecessary to post something complaining about the rules.. And kind of stupid. Plus, like Linux said, they do have the option to appeal if they really wanted to. Crap like posting a thread to disrespect an entire forum's rules is just dumb, and kind of irritating, not to mention a waste of time.