PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Subb
08-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in the shoes of Daniel as he wakes up in a desolate castle, barely remembering anything about his past. Exploring the eerie pathways, you must also take part of Daniel's troubled memories. The horror does not only come from the outside, but from the inside as well. A disturbing odyssey into the dark corners of the human mind awaits.

By using a fully physically simulated world, cutting edge 3D graphics and a dynamic sound system, the game pulls no punches when trying to immerse you. Once the game starts, you will be in control from the beginning to the end. There are no cut-scenes or time-jumps, whatever happens will happen to you first hand.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent throws you headfirst into a dangerous world where danger can lurk behind every corner. Your only means of defense are hiding, running or using your wits.

Do you have what it takes to survive?

This game looks like its gunna be pretty awesome. Also is said its suppose to be one of the scariest survival horror game. For those of who who know the Penumbra games, this one is made by the same people.

Site Amnesia: The Dark Descent (http://www.amnesiagame.com/#game)

youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/frictionalgames

Jokersvirus
08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
I like these games. I hate my only defense is running, hiding or using my wits. i want a gun, some ammo and a cigar.

maybe a flashlight for rai

RaiDae
08-05-2010, 05:32 PM
maybe a flashlight for rai

Rofl. Ohhh languages.

On topic, I watched a vid where someone designed a level and it looks really good. I doubt i'd play it though. I'm not any good at these mystery things and I sure as hell don't like horror. It seems like a good concept though.

Subb
08-05-2010, 05:35 PM
haha Rai i know u watched the video on level design cause i sent it to you lol. I have an inner passion for horror so i really wanna try this game.

Jokersvirus
08-05-2010, 06:39 PM
You know i love you rai.

Ya, horror games that are new and unique always make for a good time, fatal frames, Dead space. Hell even Resident Evil: Dead Aim was a good horror game

Melodic
08-05-2010, 11:07 PM
cool.. horror games are awesome.. it scares the sht out of ya.. hahaha.. ima check this out..