PDA

View Full Version : Damage's Secret

Dess
08-05-2010, 06:38 PM
So those of you who know me best have been able to tell there has been something a little off with me lately. ( Mainly subb, who's been calling me out on lying on to him on a daily basis ) Well I figured I'd explain a few things...

I've been a little bit of a bigger pain in the ass lately (mostly aimed at Joker, I'm sorry) I've been raging more, playing less, not making videos, sleeping a lot more, and my already limited BS tolerance went to zero.

I've been a total b***h and I'm sorry. And although it doesn't excuse my attitude or actions, I wanted to explain...

About 2 months ago I started having severe abdominal pain, and went to the doctor....

The pain continued regardless of treatment for everything from acid reflux to a stomach virus...

My doctor started thinking something else was wrong.. she named off everything from Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and last but not least... Cancer.... and after surgery today we found out she was right...

They removed a small mass from the lining of my large intestine.... they aren't sure if it's cancerous or not, but either way they removed it and I should start feeling better soon.

With that being said... don't freak out.. I AM FINE! and now you know why for the most part I kept it a secret...

Jak, Jake, and Shixx knew. (and I only told Shixx to get him off my butt about making more videos )

Jak and Jake have been my saving grace. When I was scared, they comforted me, when I was in pain, they were still there... and even when I was being a total b***h.... they never deserted me. ( Even though Jak kept saying he was going to. :P ) I really love you guys. Thank you.

So now you know my secret... and if anyone wants pics of my guts I totally have them.....lol

*breathes easier*

BocReaper
08-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Now I'm going to freak out. Really though, feel better. Issues like that suck hardcore.

Jaykub
08-05-2010, 06:42 PM
We all love you and hope you feel better soon because we don't know what we would do without you :P I'm sorry everyone was bugging you about what was wrong but i'm glad you told jak and I.

You have our support.

thedeparted
08-05-2010, 06:43 PM
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Tiger%20Hug.jpg

<3

Subb
08-05-2010, 06:48 PM
im glad ur ok, dam dam a twin always knows when theres something wrong with the other. And hell yeah i wanna see those guts

norid
08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
*raises hand for pic* glad you got that taken care of....though i don't really know you to tell you were upset...sorry

Project Blaze
08-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry to hear that. Wouldn't have expected something like that even if I tried to guess. You could've talked to me too though, but it's ok. I'm not gonna hate you or anything for wanting it kept a secret, or at the least only known by a few people. :)

I hope you recover from that surgery soon though. Can you eat anything yet?

BocReaper
08-05-2010, 06:53 PM
I hope you recover from that surgery soon though. Can you eat anything yet?

I think she's eating the house already.

Dess
08-05-2010, 06:56 PM
I AM eating the house already... 2 days without food is just not cool for the fat kid....

BocReaper
08-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Being fat, I feel your pain.

Jaykub
08-05-2010, 07:00 PM
food is just not cool for the fat kid....

That statment is not true B|

Subb
08-05-2010, 07:00 PM
damage is one of the strongest women i know, its just sad it had to happen to her. But shell be ok

Project Blaze
08-05-2010, 07:04 PM
I AM eating the house already... 2 days without food is just not cool for the fat kid....

Oh. :\ My bad, I think you said that earlier today. But really, I hope you heal up pretty soon. :)

Rachel
08-05-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't know you very well..But I really hope that everything works out.

I love you<3

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Pic.. there's like 7 or 8.... but I'm not motivated enough to scan them all and edit for size...

http://a.imageshack.us/img340/5023/gutsedit.jpg

Jaykub
08-05-2010, 07:11 PM
0______________________________0

thedeparted
08-05-2010, 07:12 PM
nice gut u has there :P

BocReaper
08-05-2010, 07:12 PM
The inside of bodies! Woooo!

Subb
08-05-2010, 07:13 PM
mmm sexyyyy

Dess
lol. My guts are pretty. :)

Not nearly as awesome as it sound though I promise.... they're still pretty mad at me.

norid
looks like a peanut.....cool

Diligence109
08-05-2010, 07:18 PM
lol. My guts are pretty. :)

You're pretty on the inside, and that's what matters :D

Awesome to hear that you're feeling so much better :) If what I was talking to previously was moody Damage who is apparently a pain to be around I can't imagine how I'm going to stand your sheer awesomeness now that you're apparently back on your game.

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:22 PM

Awesome to hear that you're feeling so much better :) If what I was talking to previously was moody Damage who is apparently a pain to be around I can't imagine how I'm going to stand your sheer awesomeness now that you're apparently back on your game.

lol. I <3 you.

Being around you in NY made me feel better sometimes... Your positive energy helped in awesome ways. I fear I was a bigger pain to Bob than maybe I should have been... but yeah...

<3

LiNuX
08-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Glad you're ok.

Here's to feeling better!

Project Blaze
08-05-2010, 07:34 PM

I'll second that. ^_^ I shall prepare for thy awesomeness!! :)

Muffincat
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
GAUHGHGH I HAVE WRITTEN THIS POST THREE TIMES *ANGER* and it keeps getting erased for multiple reasons -_-

SO. GEEZ. ugh

DAMAGE THAT IS AWFUL D: *cuddle*

I LUFFS CHU D: You should have said something :( You didn't have to suffer in silence ;_;

*hug* I'm sorry D:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-loves-you.jpg

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/i/i_love_you-1939.jpg

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:45 PM
I wasn't by mahself or suffering in silence.... I had Jak and Jake. :)

Muffincat
08-05-2010, 07:46 PM
but but you could have had us too :(

I would have given you epic muffin cuddles!

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:52 PM
but but you could have had us too :(

I would have given you epic muffin cuddles!

I don't doubt that at all dear... I just didn't want people asking how I was all the time and being nice to me just cause I was sick. A lot of people in my family didn't know either. I've never liked people feeling sorry for me, and I knew Jak and Jake would worry a little bit, but not freak out or anything. They were there for me when I needed them, but didn't talk about it all the time... didn't change the way they acted towards me and they kept my secret. They were what I needed.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you though...

iluffchu tho. :)

Melodic
08-05-2010, 08:34 PM
woah.. i dont know you yet but you are a nice person and i feel sorry for you with this.. Im glad you're alright now.. Cancer is scary..

Jaykub
08-05-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't doubt that at all dear... I just didn't want people asking how I was all the time and being nice to me just cause I was sick. A lot of people in my family didn't know either. I've never liked people feeling sorry for me, and I knew Jak and Jake would worry a little bit, but not freak out or anything. They were there for me when I needed them, but didn't talk about it all the time... didn't change the way they acted towards me and they kept my secret. They were what I needed.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you though...

iluffchu tho. :)

Were always there for ya Damage :-)

Ilyich Valken
08-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Dang. That really sucks, but I'm glad you're starting to feel better and hope it's not cancer, that's not fun for anybody. =(

Subb
08-05-2010, 09:40 PM
cancer is tuff but damage has a good second family here

Dess
08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Were always there for ya Damage :-)

I know you are. GF has become my second family... Some of you more than others.... but I know you guys are always there when I need you.

*hugs entire forum*

RaiDae
08-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Dama dam. For a minute, I thought you were about to go I'M PREGNANT MUWAHHAHAHAHAHA send my baby gifts. However, i couldn't have been more wrong if i'd tried to find a chocolate factory, but stumbled into a garbage truck.

ANYWHO
I'm glad to hear your better Dama dam. Though I hadn't even realised you were ill.... obviously my female intuition is on the frink. But all the best with future check-ups and all. *epic hug* :)

Iceskater101
08-05-2010, 10:38 PM
^ haha I actually thought you were going to say you were pregnant also lol

but cancer is no joke i lost my dad to cancer at a young age and yeah it sucked but I am glad your doing better!!!!!! :)
and good luck! :)
everyone is here for you

BobTD
08-05-2010, 11:02 PM
I was wondering why you where so distant. I MISS YOUR FACE. =D

And Im relived to know you will be ok. I was worried when I was reading your post, but then I was like YAY.

Ilyich Valken
08-05-2010, 11:16 PM
I was wondering why you where so distant. I MISS YOUR FACE. =D

And Im relived to know you will be ok. I was worried when I was reading your post, but then I was like YAY.

Like the opposite of this?
http://i29.tinypic.com/2dma6id.jpg

Jokersvirus
08-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear about that damage, but at the given moment im not a very forgiving man.

my dad has been told its a extremely good chance he has cancer, along with his lungs are almost completely shot, plus all the BS i saw at the hospital when he was sitting around in a hospital bed waiting for him to get admitted.

So right now Im not in the best of moods to forgive people.

Dess
08-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Sorry to hear about that damage, but at the given moment im not a very forgiving man.

my dad has been told its a extremely good chance he has cancer, along with his lungs are almost completely shot, plus all the BS i saw at the hospital when he was sitting around in a hospital bed waiting for him to get admitted.

So right now Im not in the best of moods to forgive people.

So don't.

Good thoughts for your dad though. Hope everything works out ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Biopsy results are in and I is cancer free... they have me on kind of a strict diet and some other meds and crap to keep me in line.... but YAY NO CANCER!!!!!

*does a lil happy dance*