PDA

View Full Version : Avatar the Last Airbender

glenofimaal
08-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Has anyone else watched this show? I have...... the series ended a couple years ago and i still watch the re-runs :eek1:

Anyways..... there is a new avatar series coming out :yes:

Wikimedia Error (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Legend_of_Korra#Spin-off)

I wish they would have stuck with the original series, though haha

Jokersvirus
08-06-2010, 03:22 PM
That will be epicly sweeet.

norid
08-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I used to watch. I really enjoyed it. The new series sounds like it will be great. I wonder if they will introduce Soka's child.
WHY DIDN'T THEY CONCLUDE THAT CLIFF HANGER ENDING?!?!!?!?

Melodic
08-06-2010, 04:32 PM
OMFG.. i just love this cartoon.. i always watch this over and over again on nicktoons.. lol.. The movie was a failure IMO..

Dess
08-06-2010, 04:34 PM
The movie was epic fail. No need to discuss farther than if you were a fan of the series, you'll hate the movie.

Jaykub
08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Never seen the show really but about twice I think and the movie just seems a little childish I think for me to go see it but you never know.

Jokersvirus
08-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I used to watch. I really enjoyed it. The new series sounds like it will be great. I wonder if they will introduce Soka's child.

Ya we all want to know what happened to the fire lord's mother.

We may never know

Melodic
08-06-2010, 05:02 PM

We may never know

azula saw her mother in her mirror that time.. that was some clue? or maybe azula's megalomaniac mind did that.. lol..

norid
08-06-2010, 05:04 PM
*sigh* oh well....it's kinda of a shame...the could have another season for that or at least a special movie

Jokersvirus
08-06-2010, 05:53 PM
azula saw her mother in her mirror that time.. that was some clue? or maybe azula's megalomaniac mind did that.. lol..

She could be sometype of spirit. Which wouldnt odd due to the fact Aang could see spirits in and out of the avatar state.

Im not sure.

glenofimaal
08-06-2010, 06:27 PM
OMFG.. i just love this cartoon.. i always watch this over and over again on nicktoons.. lol.. The movie was a failure IMO..

The movie was epic fail. No need to discuss farther than if you were a fan of the series, you'll hate the movie.

The movie was horrible.... nothing like the real show :no:

Apparantly, katara and aang had a child and he is an airbender who is going to teach kora (new avatar) how to airbend ;-) i dont know about sokka though :eek1:

We may never know

I really hope they do a book 4 :wub:

*sigh* oh well....it's kinda of a shame...the could have another season for that or at least a special movie

That would be nice :yes:

RaiDae
08-06-2010, 06:46 PM
*crys*
I wanted to watch it, and i liked it and all. But it was on at the most annoying times, so i ended up seeing like 3/4 of the first water book thing, then bits of everything after that. RARR So i gave up, It kept jumping around and i just gave up.

norid
08-07-2010, 01:16 AM
*crys*
I wanted to watch it, and i liked it and all. But it was on at the most annoying times, so i ended up seeing like 3/4 of the first water book thing, then bits of everything after that. RARR So i gave up, It kept jumping around and i just gave up.

ohh so sorry...you missed a great thing.

BobTD
08-07-2010, 01:23 AM

Yeah Im sure glad I didnt pay for that movie. =P

Loved the original cartoon, will have to check out the new series so I reserve judgment until I see it because lots of series go strait downhill after getting to popular.

Jokersvirus
08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Since its a mini series taking place 70 years in the future. It could be possible we will see aang and somethings that were never explained will be told.

I liked the movie, my brother never saw the series and said he is interested in it now.

Yuuki
08-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Oh how I love Avatar. :D
I can't wait for the new series, but I agree, I wish they stuck with the original series.
But new is never bad(:

glenofimaal
08-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm watching a lot of the re-runs on tvnow lol