PDA

View Full Version : What scares you?

Jokersvirus
08-11-2010, 11:54 AM
SO since here in about 2 hours and 23 minutes i have to go to the dentist and get my teeth drilled on. I am wanting to know what scares you a little bit?

Needles, I hate needles. Do what you have to but just dont show me the needle that will make my heart race o.O

ghegpatatas
08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
needles scares me a lot..i mean i havent even gone to my annual checkup yet..i'm afraid of the "taking a blood sample" sheeezz..

Muffincat
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
I used to be afraid of needles, too, but spending ~4 days in the hospital with IVs and having my blood drawn constantly kinda got me over it. I still have to turn my head though. I can't watch them do it.

I'm afraid when I am in the forest at night o.o It's just one of those spooky things. And some other situations where it is dark. I am not ALWAYS afraid of the dark, but certain places, times, etc. sometimesiamafraidofmonstersSHUTUPDON'TMAKEFUNOFME INEVERGOTOVERIT D:

Jokersvirus
08-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Im not afraid of the dark when i got my firearm with me. Mr ghost or undead wont have much to say after a bucket of ammo is in it :D

Muffincat
08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
But you can't shoot ghosts D:

That's why they're scary in the first place D:

Werewolves or something, you could handle

but...

ghegpatatas
08-11-2010, 12:12 PM

but...

like my mother always say.." be not afraid of ghost but rather be afraid of the living".

ghost cant harm you..the living can.:)

Muffincat
08-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I am more afraid of intangible things than of physical things. Physical things, you can deal with. Intangible things...

They're a lot more frightening, at least in my opinion.

Jokersvirus
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Ehh, call the ghostbusters. Intangible or not im shooting it >.>

ghegpatatas
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
I am more afraid of intangible things than of physical things. Physical things, you can deal with. Intangible things...

They're a lot more frightening, at least in my opinion.

i must agree on that..i am quite afraid of ghost myself..but if keep on thinking about it, it will only make me more afraid..so try not to think about it.:)

Subb
08-11-2010, 02:14 PM
i use to be terrified of needles but that changed quickly, i hate hospitals i usually refuse to go to them. But i cant really say anything truly scares me and i dont get grossed out easily

Muffincat
08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
I can stand walking through the gettowist part of the world at 2:00am with a huge shirt that says "Mug me" in bright neon lights.

please do this

I cannot, however, stand bugs. Any of them. Well, if it's a small ammount of bugs, I could stand it, but like, a river of bugs I would simply pass out from fright. I hate the little fu*kers.

I never got this one o.o Bugs don't scare me at all o.o Bees, hornets, giant spiders... I don't get freaked out. (of course who am I to say, I am afraid of ridiculous things that don't exist o_o)

okay so I really just made this post because I really want to see someone walking around with a shirt that says "Mug Me" in bright neon lights.

Jokersvirus
08-11-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought I would tell you guys I just got back from the dentist... and surprisingly he didnt have to do much work, only reason he used numbing solution on me was because one of my teeth had a deep crater in it and they didnt want me to feel them poking around when they were fixing.

Muffin I lawled at what you said :P

vepanator
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Im afraid of...

dentist dark aliens+all the supernatural stuff spiders clowns thunder getting rly old and wont be able to take care of my self (I hope I die before I get old taallking 'bout my geeneration!)
music that has been played backwards (backmasking?) loosing my friends ghost stories ouija boards high places elevators crowded places etc.etc.etc.etc.etc. The list goes on and on and on.

BocReaper
08-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Being high up on man-made objects. Put me on a mountain top, I'm good. Put me on the top of a building and I won't get near the edge.

LiNuX
08-11-2010, 04:39 PM
What scares me....

Overheating
Hard drive failure
Static Electricity
Blackouts (no technology)
My 8th grade English teacher

BocReaper
08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
That's because mountains are less prone to suddenly collapsing. I have a huge inherent distrust of human made structures. When they fail they do so in a grand fashion. It's the same reason I don't like ladders. Not that they will fail, I just think they will.

RaiDae
08-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Okay... soooo... I have an irrational fear of needles (which i get over by signing VERY LOUDLY in my head and pretending i'm a teddy bear.). I also run away / freeze / say eeek / ask someone to swat it away / duck, drop what i'm holding and scream when faced with a buzzing thing like a bee, wasp or hornet. I CAN'T HELP IT. I don't know why they scare me... i'm just a wimp. I also don't like a large concentration of ants or beetles.
Also, i'm pretty sure i'd be scared out of my mind if i were kidnapped, bound and tortured. But.. the chances of that happening are not that high.
And i'm scared of being stuck in the ocean when i can't see land.
And plucking my own eyebrows... I can't do it. I'm scared i'm gonna like... do something wrong and i'll get a flow of blood coming through where the hair was or soemthing. I need a proffessional to do it. ... laugh all you want. At least I admit it.

Iceskater101
08-12-2010, 08:29 PM
^ I hate bees too!!!!!!
they are really scary and if they are buzzing I run away seriously
and I seriously don't like the dark and rollercoasters
I really really don't like rollercoasters

Subb
08-12-2010, 08:34 PM
she rollercoaster kinda freak me out but i love them because of the adrenaline rush. anatd oh yes iceskater truly is afraid of the dark

BocReaper
08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I may be deathly allergic of bees but I have no fear of them. Instead i HATE them. Don't worry ice, being scared of the dark makes perfect sense. There are monsters there after all.

Dess
08-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Needles have never bothered me.. I rather enjoy them... ( 4 tattoos and 6 piercings with plans for more)

I'm deathly allergic to anything that stings, but they don't scare me.

I am an adrenaline junky, heights don't bother me.. I LOVE THEM... jumping off bridges and stuff into water is awesome....

I am however.... and I know everyone is going to LOOOOOVEEEE this... am scared to death of goats. Yes.... goats... I was knocked unconscious by one when I was 3.... and I've been scared to death of them ever sense....go ahead... laugh.... everyone else does..

Samus-Fan
08-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Uh...
Pain.
That's about it xD

I can't stand the thought of pain. Physical or Mental. It causes me to not do things.
It's crazy.

Heights, I'm fine with.
Dark, Fine with.
Bugs, Lol.
Needles not really. Just them being used on me :p

EpsilonX
08-12-2010, 09:46 PM
ghosts
heights
ghosts
bugs
ghosts

Dess
08-12-2010, 09:50 PM
ghosts
heights
ghosts
bugs
ghosts

I think he's afraid of ghosts.

<_<

>_>

BobTD
08-13-2010, 12:28 AM

but...

no, werewolves would tear him apart without silver bullets. And I also cant accept the idea that ghosts cant be hurt because clearly they bleed ectoplasm. As long as he loads his gun with silver bullets he will be fine.

And you cant even begin to argue the validity of ectoplasm because my spell checker corrected it for me so... ha.

What scares me is dying alone and unloved.... and having my nipples bitten off. That to.

Muffincat
08-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Well yeah, but I mean, as long as you HAD silver bullets, you'd be fine

Alternately, you could cuddle it and train it to be your pet ;D [THIS IS A JOKE, JESUS CHRIST, DON'T TAKE ME LITERALLY, WORLD]

and ghosts do no such thing D: why isn't there ectoplasm everywhere then!? :P

RaiDae
08-13-2010, 06:07 PM
What scares me is dying alone and unloved.... and having my nipples bitten off. That to.

You KNOW you'd love it. What you're actually scared of, is admitting that you would love it.

I don't think i'd actually be scared if i got confronted by a werewolf or a ghost or a zombie or whatnot. 'cos the likelihood is that I'm not gonna survive, so why not enjoy it? Ya know... have a laugh with the supernatural being and enjoy the almost unavoidble, impending death. Sounds like a plan, eh?

I'm also scared of opening a door one day and getting punched in the face... i don't know why. It's just sometimes i think somebody is on the other side of the door and their gonna smack me in the face...

jcmcdo12
08-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Needels i absolutly hate needles but im dieabetic so needels dont scare me so much now but really big needles do and lots of blood a little not at all but alot :confused1: and heights, horror movies, hell(and anything about it),and
wasps(and bees and yellow jackets you know)

Th3-devils-princess
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Spiders and hights scare the socks off me :(
And loosing that one special person :(

Kenoi
12-02-2010, 06:02 PM
a loved one being hurt pretty much.

insert_cliche_here
12-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Big bodies of water. Lakes, oceans and so on. I don't mind looking at them or being near them, but being in them takes a lot of self control. As long as I'm distracted I'm okay, but as soon as that little thought creeps into my mind "what's under there? what can't you see? it's right under your feet, right behind you..." I'm done. You'd never get me on a cruise, that's for sure. Or in this place:

http://dvice.com/pics/underwaterhotel.jpg

norid
12-02-2010, 11:36 PM
ummm developing human feelings

Christofu
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
well.... i get scared during movies. **** like the grudge and the ring especially freak me out. oh and i have a fear of heights. but that's the only one that's come into play in real life.

Th3-devils-princess
12-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Tell me about it the grudge scares the socks off me :( and the ring is that the one where she comes through the tell??? :)

Tofu
12-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Frogs...I don't know why but I fear frogs...

Agent-Of-Death
12-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Spiders, being alone, and falling from a high height (not the height itself) XP

Dark~Angel74
12-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I terrified of one day waking up to a stinking zombie in my face or being abducted by aliens. (no seriously, I am)