PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Knifes

LiNuX
08-13-2010, 10:05 PM
I really wish I recorded this game, but I got 4 knives within 5 seconds plus another 2 shortly after. I love knifing in game, to me it's more exciting than those rocket launchers that can kill tanks in one hit.

This was my high of 6 knives in the same round but I've reached this 3-4 times before...haven't recorded any of those games.

Anybody else enjoy knifing in game? Doesn't have to be in Battlefield games, I used to be killer in Counter-Strike, especially in gungames where I'd get an easy 10-15 knifes a round.

Since I didn't record the game, I took a screenshot of the dog tags after the round was over:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/bfbc2-knifes1.png

glenofimaal
08-13-2010, 10:19 PM
I did something similar in BC1 ;)

I knifed 4 guys then one guy came up the stairs and 3 other people spawned off of him :eek1:

I managed to knife all of them..... and live :spinny:

BobTD
08-14-2010, 03:24 PM
yeah knifing in the original Modern warfare was fun. I have only really killed up to six in a row because I liked to play hardcore SD. I didnt do so well in large games..

oh and day of defeat has shovels on the axis side, I used to snipe with a k98 without scope in buildings then shovel them when you hear people walking into the house. Loved that game.

But the other big FPS with melee was UT, with the swords in the GotYE. Not really knifing but still very fun.

dak
08-22-2010, 08:40 AM
in most FPSs ive seldomly used knifes, even when ive snuck up on someone my initial reaction is to pull out a handgun and usually work against me as hangguns are weak i find in BC2.

ive yet to get a knife kill in BC2, sure this is some lack of trying, my many times ive pulled out the knife and ended up whiffin.

whats the technique for knifing. do you plow thru mashing the knife button? for me it seems a timing thing.

hell, gonna go youtube and see if i find a tutorial.

Kenoi
08-22-2010, 08:49 AM
question about this game,
the ps3 version of this game or the PC version of this game, which is better?

LiNuX
08-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Aren't they the same?

I haven't played this game on the PC or any other console - in fact, I haven't played any FPS games on Console since SOCOM II so if you ask me, the pc is better but my opinion is biased.

But either way, the game is the same isn't it?

glenofimaal
08-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Aren't they the same?

I haven't played this game on the PC or any other console - in fact, I haven't played any FPS games on Console since SOCOM II so if you ask me, the pc is better but my opinion is biased.

But either way, the game is the same isn't it?

The pc has more players and it has some more options as well as a server browser :-(

rainbowxpanda
08-23-2010, 03:43 PM
haha oh i wish i could have a picture of my friend's defib kills. me and her share the game and every time i'm on there i usually just sneak up behind people and defib kill them. i will say there is a lot on there

LiNuX
08-23-2010, 04:26 PM
haha oh i wish i could have a picture of my friend's defib kills. me and her share the game and every time i'm on there i usually just sneak up behind people and defib kill them. i will say there is a lot on there

I have plenty of those too. I love doing that, probably more than knifing but I hate that you have to wait a few seconds. If I was going to defib the four guys I was talking about, I would have died after the second kill because of the wait time. But I'd prefer that over knife anyway...so much funnier. I also love doing defib + kill at the same time - t hat's where you revive someone on the ground while killing the guy standing near the body. I figured that out by accident one day defibbing a friend.

rainbowxpanda
08-23-2010, 04:46 PM
I have plenty of those too. I love doing that, probably more than knifing but I hate that you have to wait a few seconds. If I was going to defib the four guys I was talking about, I would have died after the second kill because of the wait time. But I'd prefer that over knife anyway...so much funnier. I also love doing defib + kill at the same time - t hat's where you revive someone on the ground while killing the guy standing near the body. I figured that out by accident one day defibbing a friend.

haha i love those defib + kill at the same time. i've done that a lot by accident and a lot more funnier than knife kills. i've also got a lot of hate messages for all the defib kills too
now i have the sudden urge to go play battlefield lol

woodrolf
08-27-2010, 02:53 AM
lol,I like to kill others