PDA

View Full Version : If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

Nikarulz
08-16-2010, 11:19 PM
So tell me forum:If you were invisible for 1 DAY, what would you do??
I would have to steal an iphone, and an ipad. Then I would steal all the xbox games on my wish list.

EpsilonX
08-16-2010, 11:21 PM
I would go to all the houses of the girls I think are hot and watch them shower.

....i'm so lame.......

Nikarulz
08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
I would go to all the houses of the girls I think are hot and watch them shower.

....i'm so lame.......

NICE. You would live the typical male fantasy for a day. ^_^

EpsilonX
08-16-2010, 11:27 PM
OH, i forgot i'd go to people that i don't like's houses and pretend to be a ghost just to mess with em. but mostly the girl thing haha.

Jaykub
08-16-2010, 11:31 PM
I would go in peoples houses and move things around just to see what they would do. Or get in someones car and see where they go.

Jokersvirus
08-16-2010, 11:35 PM
playboy house. :D

hate on me all you want, im a guy.

Nikarulz
08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
playboy house. :D

hate on me all you want, im a guy.

Haha I don't blame you. ^_^

EpsilonX
08-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I think most answers you're gonna get here are gonna be from guys saying they'd either mess with people or lookit chicks without clothes on.

Dess
08-16-2010, 11:40 PM
I think most answers you're gonna get here are gonna be from guys saying they'd either mess with people or lookit chicks without clothes on.

More than likely...

But.. I'm a girl... and I'd do the same. =P

Nikarulz
08-16-2010, 11:47 PM

I guess ur right but, it I thought i wud try. ^_^

BocReaper
08-17-2010, 12:35 AM
I'd have to get my murder on. Many people need to meet an end. They would meet it.

Subb
08-17-2010, 12:52 AM
id go get me an alienware computer,and get me a bunch of awesome games. then play then with my friends

Jokersvirus
08-17-2010, 02:02 AM
Anyone else thinking some scary movie stuff here?

I think its scary movie two.

if you dont get the reference. watch the movie.

Kenoi
08-17-2010, 08:24 AM
ehh... I wouldn't steal or anything like that....

If I was invisible, I'd take back my stuff from a traitor, who used to be a friend.
he took like most of my games when we were both getting into gaming -- I noticed how I kept losing stuff whereas they were stolen. yeah... more like use the ability for 'revenge'

Ilyich Valken
08-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Probably try to get a better computer, tv/soundsystem and just all around mess with people that piss me off.

Dess
08-17-2010, 12:09 PM
I think I'd go out into the woods to see if the animals could sense me coming. If they could, then oh well, mission accomplished, but if they couldn't I'd pick them up and freak other animals out.

"I AM THE FLYING TURKEY!!!! GIMMIE YOUR MONIEZ!!!"

LOLZZ I just got the best mental image ever.....lol.

ghegpatatas
08-17-2010, 02:12 PM
steal enough money i guess.. and peep on hot girls..

Dess
08-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Ya know... you could quote instead of using the lil arrow thing... just saying... so people have an idea of what you're talkin bout.... =P

RaiDae
08-17-2010, 06:35 PM
I'd sneak into the parliment buillding... NO WAIT!!! I GOT IT!!! I would wander into the vatican, climb up to the top of the altar or attach myself to the cross - and i would hold the holy books of all major religions. And when morning came and I re-appeared i would be worshipped as a sign of god. I could tell everybody that all religions are true and then ... ya know.... I'd be awesome.

If i couldn't get to the vatican... i dunno... i guess i'd wear a cape, run around town going "I AM HERE TO HAUNT YOU!!! MUWQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

norid
08-17-2010, 07:48 PM
girls locker room....

Iceskater101
08-18-2010, 08:34 PM
I would sneak in to a concert of some sort probably
b/c I have never been to a concert

Subb
08-18-2010, 09:43 PM
oh man iceskater we gotta get u to a concert tons of fun. But dont crowd surf cause guys like to get a free feel of wut u got.

thedeparted
08-18-2010, 10:08 PM
wicked things, most defiantly wicked things.

Ilyich Valken
08-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I would sneak in to a concert of some sort probably
b/c I have never been to a concert

Never? :o Blasphemy!

x_x Oh god, the ringing is back..

glenofimaal
08-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I'd sneak into the parliment buillding... NO WAIT!!! I GOT IT!!! I would wander into the vatican, climb up to the top of the altar or attach myself to the cross - and i would hold the holy books of all major religions. And when morning came and I re-appeared i would be worshipped as a sign of god. I could tell everybody that all religions are true and then ... ya know.... I'd be awesome.

If i couldn't get to the vatican... i dunno... i guess i'd wear a cape, run around town going "I AM HERE TO HAUNT YOU!!! MUWQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

What if nobody's in the church? :-P

RaiDae
08-19-2010, 04:30 PM
What if nobody's in the church? :-P

Nobody in the vatican? Don't be absurd, the pope'll be there. I'll make sure I appear on a sunday. Problem solved.

OH i thought of a new one!!!! I'd go to a chocolate factory and make all the fake paperwork to get a shipment of chocolate every month. hehehe