PDA

View Full Version : What superpower would you want?

glenofimaal
08-19-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm stuck between super strenth, being able to fly, and mind reading :wub:

BobTD
08-19-2010, 01:00 PM
The powers of a platypus of course.

Monotremes (for the other species, see Echidna) are the only mammals known to have a sense of electroreception: they locate their prey in part by detecting electric fields generated by muscular contractions. The Platypus' electroreception is the most sensitive of any monotreme.[26]

Yeah thats right, not only would I have a venomous round house kick, but you couldn't hide from me. Platypus man would have the combined traits of many animals.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5509/platypusi.jpg

Spiderman has nothing on this.

glenofimaal
08-19-2010, 02:15 PM
The powers of a platypus of course.

Yeah thats right, not only would I have a venomous round house kick, but you couldn't hide from me. Platypus man would have the combined traits of many animals.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5509/platypusi.jpg

Spiderman has nothing on this.

Don't hammerhead sharks have like 7 senses? I tink one of the senses is similar to what you descirbe. Of course, i probably am wrong :-P

Muffincat
08-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Don't hammerhead sharks have like 7 senses? I tink one of the senses is similar to what you descirbe. Of course, i probably am wrong :-P

sharks are not mammals though :P

I'd want the power to be able to communicate with animals~

(what a surprise, huh?)

I'd go for being able to read peoples' minds (in a controlled way) too, but I'd probably become horribly jaded and cynical and hate everyone.

RaiDae
08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
The power of mind control. To have complete, unquestionable power over the mind of every thing. To bring them mental pain or pleasure, to take control of their bodies via their mind, to make them forget things, to make them a better person or to enslave them.

Failing that, I guess I'd like toxic farts...

kidding,.... ninja skills would be my second choice.

LiNuX
08-19-2010, 07:15 PM
To be able to bend space time...Like Hiro from heroes...

HamadaLFC8
08-19-2010, 10:22 PM
CONTROL TIME!!! specially Stop and Reverse >;]

EpsilonX
08-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I'd like to be able to see through stuff.

BobTD
08-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I wouldnt mind being able to predict the lottery either, now that I think about it.

glenofimaal
08-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I wouldnt mind being able to predict the lottery either, now that I think about it.

I wonder why psychics don't win the lottery eeverytime;-)

HamadaLFC8
08-20-2010, 10:08 AM
I'd like to be able to see through stuff.

I wonder why.....;-) ahahah

Dess
08-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Ever seen "Jumper" ....... Yeah.... That power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQi5ueqig4

Iceskater101
08-20-2010, 12:51 PM
I would want to create force fields around stuff
and I would want force fields b/c then I could protect myself :)

BobTD
08-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Actually I take back all my other choices, I want a symbiot from spiderman.

Venom was crazy because Brocks unstable mental condition (being on the verge of suicide) drove the suite insane. Carnage was crazy because it was fixed to a mass murderer. But there where also six other seeds from venom controlled by humans. They where controlled by an evil organization and fixed to loyal employees.

As well as toxin, who was the seed of carnage fixed to a cop. While the symbiots do seem to increase violence toxin shows that they value their host enough to abide by moral etiquette under the right circumstances.

Not only would the suite make you stronger, and able to shape shift, you would also have a collection of other useful powers. And a new best friend, who er.. shares all your views on life.

Melodic
08-20-2010, 11:57 PM
i want teleportation... wohooo.. that would be cool :)

Yuuki
08-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Platypus.
Hehe... amazingg.
I'd love to fly.. Or rewind time.
o:

norid
08-21-2010, 12:43 AM
i would like the power to control elements (gravity counts)....or wolverines healing

Jokersvirus
08-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Hmm, I would go with death's powers.

That would be epic, and everytime i get into a fight a passive super ability activates where it starts playing the song "kick some ass"

Xyth
08-21-2010, 06:41 AM
Primary Powers :
Ability To Control Lightning(Blast lightning,absorb lightning)

Support Powers 1 :
Extremely Enhanced Senses and attributes(enhanced move speed,Force,intellect,smell,taste,hearing and touch.)

Support Powers 2 :
It's called "Humanoid Ability"
It makes the things impossible to do possible!like shooting the basketball ring 2 full courts away,and it goes in the basket and memorizing all the things :)

Charlotte
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
invisible and able to see through someone clothes

Jaykub
08-21-2010, 12:16 PM
I want to be invincible ^_^
Can't beat me now with all of your special superpowers

RaiDae
08-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I want to be invincible ^_^
Can't beat me now with all of your special superpowers

Nuhu. I said that I could manipulate anyone's mind with ease. I could kill you. I said it first, i win.

Jokersvirus
08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Nuhu. I said that I could manipulate anyone's mind with ease. I could kill you. I said it first, i win.

No one wins because I will destroy the earth so your powers are worthless even if you cant be killed :D float in space forever!!

RaiDae
08-21-2010, 12:28 PM
No one wins because I will destroy the earth so your powers are worthless even if you cant be killed :D float in space forever!!

Don't take on what you can't handle. I am actually already part of a super-hero alliance (of which I was the co-founder). I have the most extreme powers ever!! But.... they're kind of hard to right down. But pretty much, i can attract or repel atoms to each other, both on a small and large scale. So if you blow up the world, I can just bi-fuse it back together and do the same for every building and living thing. I know... my powers are that strong. And i've had them for over 2 years, so i'm quite adept.
Only thing is.... my powers are too strong... so my super-hero alliance members trapped me inside a giant bubble.... and yeah. It's pretty neat though. I got a toilet and a car and a tv and a kitchen in here. :)

Jokersvirus
08-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Bah, I will just kick someone in the gooch, problem solved.

YuriPrime
08-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Hmmm.. most of my favorites have already been mentioned, but I'll add... the ability to slow down/stop/reverse aging at will.

Draelthalas
08-16-2011, 06:19 PM
i always thought control over time would be pretty epic....until i messed with something and destroyed the space and time lol. but i was always torn between shapeshifting and control over all elements.

Bertrum
08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
One word.

KAMEHAMEHA!