PDA

View Full Version : 3 Jokes

jcmcdo12
08-20-2010, 08:50 PM
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants and asks for a drink the bartender say ill give you a drink if you tell me why you have a steering wheel down your pants. the pirate said "Argh i dont know but its driving me nuts :laugh:

Why cant hellen keller drive.........because shes a woman :laugh:
No offense

Bob was in trobble he forgot his wedding anniversiry his wife said "i want something in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 1 second and i better be there" as she woke up she looked outside surprised to see a box she put her robe on and found a weight scale in the box :laugh:

Just some good one i found

glenofimaal
08-20-2010, 09:21 PM
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants and asks for a drink the bartender say ill give you a drink if you tell me why you have a steering wheel down your pants. the pirate said "Argh i dont know but its driving me nuts :laugh:

Why cant hellen keller drive.........because shes a woman :laugh:
No offense

Bob was in trobble he forgot his wedding anniversiry his wife said "i want something in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 1 second and i better be there" as she woke up she looked outside surprised to see a box she put her robe on and found a weight scale in the box :laugh:

Just some good one i found

The third one is pretty funny :twitcy:

The first is fairly funny as well

Iceskater101
08-23-2010, 12:02 AM
wow! the third joke is terrible
if that was my husband I would kill him not even joking..
the first one is freaking hilarious though

loeedd
09-06-2010, 09:10 PM
lol,I like the first joke

LemonRising
09-06-2010, 10:19 PM
ahhh nothin like a good ol pirate joke

(also LOLLL at #2)

Jaykub
09-06-2010, 10:22 PM
I liked the second one the best.
Thanks for the jokes.