PDA

View Full Version : Snuggies!

Iceskater101
08-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Snuggies! the backwards blanket
I really want one but.. the question is do you think snuggies are a complete waste of money or they are worth it
personally i think they are worth it
my friend's pink snuggie is so comfortable and its only 15 bucks so its not like your paying to much for a backwards blanket

thedeparted
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I think they look retarded and only way i'd use one was out of respect for a gift giver

Subb
08-26-2010, 11:33 AM
oh for only 15 dollars **** it buy one thats cheap

Jaykub
08-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Its only 15$ why not? It could keep you warm gaming in the winter as well :-P

Dess
08-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Here's a hint...

Take a robe....

Put it on backwards...

Voila!!! Snuggie.

I swear.. people will buy anything.

Muffincat
08-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Exactly, damage.

No, seriously.

They even have the tag (at least on the one my sister has) ON THE "FRONT" (the back of a robe). That doesn't even make sense!

SO RIDICULOUS!

I just...wow. Yeah. No. XD I think they are just... such a waste. They're poor quality, not that comfortable, and I'd rather just buy a nice robe or an actual blanket. *shrug*

Jokersvirus
08-26-2010, 06:21 PM
I found this infommerical that I believe will answer all your questions regarding this 15 dollar piece of crap lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

Muffincat
08-26-2010, 06:22 PM
This one is my personal favorite, honestly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OxmXpKCcI&feature=related

rainbowxpanda
08-26-2010, 07:21 PM
lol my nana got me one for christmas and so i tried it out and honestly it is one of the warmest things you'll ever put on.

i know it's a stupid backwards robe but it's honestly worth the money... you don't even have to use it like they do. i used mine just as a blanket

FattaT
08-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Got a rip off version of the snuggie and its exactly the same as the 'legit' ones. Best gaming attire by far... so warm :>.

LemonRising
09-04-2010, 11:34 PM
LOL damage got it spot on.

As an avid infomercial watcher, don't buy a snuggie. lmfao

theprincessfey
09-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Okay, so I voted, "who cares,"
But only because I'm not sure on my opinion!
(X
I mean, why not just buy a blanket?
Is there some kind of magic enclosed in the warmth of a Snuggie?
'Cause if it's just fabric I'd rather just have a nice big warm comforter.
But if it's magic I definitely want one! (:

DirtyDMan
09-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Yea I saw one of these at Wal Mart and if your a guy you cant buy one. Just for the fact you might be judge as being gay....

Its ok for a women to get but if your a guy dont be shock if the cashier giggles as he/she ask for a price check...

I dont know what would be worse to get... a box of tampons or a snuggies blanket... Just one of those items that makes a guy uneasy getting ya know....

LemonRising
09-15-2010, 02:05 PM
ffff yeah I'd prefer a nice soft blanket, or a huge comfy duvet that you can melt in.

NOTHING LIKE A DUVET. NOTHING.

lol dirty, I've always thought guys shouldn't be judged/ashamed to get tampons. It's kind of like "I GOT A GIRL AND I LOVE HER ENOUGH TO GET HER PRODUCTS FOR STUFF I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT LOLLLLL"

but knowing how guys feel, when they do buy em for me it's one of the sweetest things lmfao. that's weird. I'm weird.

Linx_is_me
09-15-2010, 02:07 PM
I want to wear a snuggie just so I can go do stupid stuff at a Walmart or something . But at home I am fine with just a blanket .

LemonRising
09-15-2010, 02:08 PM
now that is an interesting reason to get one lmfao!

Linx_is_me
09-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah I would go into to gamestop , Be all like Bioshock ?....
Then Victoria Secrets were ever I wanted to get a few heads to turn . That would be Funny.

Iceskater101
09-15-2010, 09:50 PM
haha wow I still haven't gotten one but I was thinking about getting one this weekend because spirit week is next week and I can wear it for pj day on monday :D

Linx_is_me
09-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I like how the commercials just show tons of people wearing them together . But you never see that it is always one awkward person all alone . While everyone else has a hoodie on this poor guy has his snuggie . But maybe they want to start a revolution who knows . But I like I sated really just want one so I can make some funny stories . You know , go do crazy stuff and then talk to my friends about it .