View Full Version : Scott Pilgrim Video

Dess
08-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Sooo I did a new vid... Finally. =P

Scott Pilgrim and his awesomeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5DtZGGOsZo

LiNuX
08-27-2010, 11:47 PM
I used to love playing these old school games. Reminded me of Streets of Rage - used to love that. Also loved Metal Slug.

Dess
08-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I absolutely loved it. The only down side was the lack of online play and no drop-in/outs. =\

LemonRising
08-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Personally, no online play is not that much of a turn off.
I always have people over though, PLUS, it just makes it feel that much more oldschool.
HAVING YOUR COUSINS/BFFS SIT BESIDE YOU YELLIN AT THE TV LIKE HOOLAGANSS.

Played the demo today, loved it.
Though I did find the moving a little.. stiff? other than that, it was pretty awesome.

It's only ten bucks, so I would definitely consider getting this.
My younger cousin loved it as well, which made me heat GLEE because he never grew up with the rest of us and all these amazing games, like, as you mentioned, TMNT.

thedeparted
08-31-2010, 06:51 PM
lol you people and your online play. Nice vid BFF.

Shixx
08-31-2010, 11:01 PM
To me if a Game has Co op and doesn't have online is retarded.

Nobody goes over to a friends house to play video games anymore that's what Internet is for, so you can hang out with friends without them invading your space.

and this is why The Wii fails in my eyes they have like NO Online Co op games and the ones they do have are super Laggy. Like New super Mario bros that game would've been so badass if it was online co op.

Dess
09-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Most of my irl friends aren't as into games as I am... Online play is kind of a given for me... I play with you guys online...

Schwartzy2.0
09-07-2010, 08:23 AM
i am currentally really enjoying the game so far the only complaint from me is it feels really slow right of in the start but once you've leveled it feels much smoother

Aniki
09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I bought this game for PS3, via Ethernet for only 10 bucks, and I couldn't be more happier. Trophies (not many tho), 4 co-op option, secret rooms and bonus and a very cool story xD
What I really found weird is one of the evil ex's: it's a girl! o.O

eheh

Blackleo
09-09-2010, 09:59 PM
I have yet to see this movie, from what I heard it was good. Need to watch it ! I love the Spider Man Games with Venom as your buddy for the SNES. Metal Slug 2 was my favorite arcade game for sure !

LemonRising
09-10-2010, 12:08 AM
AUGH you just reminded me that I need to watch it too!
Another movie on my "must view" list haha