PDA

View Full Version : *********

Subb
09-02-2010, 02:12 AM
ok Nika just got ifracted for saying something was ***, and tbh i dont think she deserves an infraction for it. I mean it wasnt directed torwards another member in no way shape or form. However since it is an offensive word i think a pm askin her to not use the word due to some users is offensive and if continued to use then an infraction to be in order. I dont think ppl should respond telling her to change her habits and stuff is exceptable and rude.

but then i was thinking further into this is *** is such an offensive word and against the rules why isnt it censored out like the rest of the swear words and stuff and if it was censored like it should be then she wouldnt have been in the position she is now. So i think her infraction should be reversed and the gay be made censored out and we move forward from this for future problems.

FattaT
09-02-2010, 02:15 AM
haha, thats pretty gay

Nikarulz
09-02-2010, 02:18 AM
I agree, It was wrong.

Jokersvirus
09-02-2010, 02:20 AM
I understand people are offended by words, but telling someone to change their ways/habbits isnt the proper way to do it. If I did that someone would be offended. We cant let it go one way and not the other.

thedeparted
09-02-2010, 02:24 AM
I agree on all points, some conspiracy bs happening.

Jaykub
09-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Subb this does not concern you and you have blown it way out of proportion. Please leave the subject alone.