PDA

View Full Version : Funny story.

Jokersvirus
09-11-2010, 11:55 PM
SO tonight I took part in Nerf War night. Pretty much we run around the dorm like idiots playing different games, Humans vs zombies on a very small scale. Anywho, it was about 2 hours or so in.... and someone/some person(s) broke a water fountain. Literally they broke it off the wall.

So now we can only have nerf wars in the basement due to this being the second time this drinking fountain has been broken in 2 weekends.

It kinda makes me wounder if I should even pursue Humans vs zombies at my school. If something is broken, the legal forms will protect me but I will look like a complete jackass to the school because I gave them my word they wouldnt act up.

jango
09-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Imo ur not 'truly' having fun unless a water fountain gets broken ..

Jokersvirus
09-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Ehh, the Ras arent happy im not happy cause this was the first time I ever did this.

LemonRising
09-12-2010, 02:27 AM
lmfao poor joker

having to take care of a bunch of hooligans.

LiNuX
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
What are the fountains made of? The ones at my school hurt if you run into them, don't think they'd break, unless a 250 pound dude sat on it and started bouncing.

glenofimaal
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm not familiar with humans vs. zombies..... how do you play??? Sounds fun ;)

Jokersvirus
09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
What are the fountains made of? The ones at my school hurt if you run into them, don't think they'd break, unless a 250 pound dude sat on it and started bouncing.
Its made out of metal and some other crap, and from the way it looks... Its only held on the way by a piece of inch thick metal and the fountain just sits on it. but they did break off the plumbing to the fountain and last week ive been told water went everywhere for a good 30 minutes. but if you have 3 or more people running and getting pushed ya it would break.

I'm not familiar with humans vs. zombies..... how do you play??? Sounds fun ;)

giant college game of infection.

glenofimaal
09-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Its made out of metal and some other crap, and from the way it looks... Its only held on the way by a piece of inch thick metal and the fountain just sits on it. but they did break off the plumbing to the fountain and last week ive been told water went everywhere for a good 30 minutes. but if you have 3 or more people running and getting pushed ya it would break.

giant college game of infection.

Hehehe

Sounds..... exciting :twitcy:

Hopefully you dont break anything when you play it again

Jokersvirus
09-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Ehh If they break something its on them I will be legally safe from any type of lawsuit or legal action.

LemonRising
09-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Ehh If they break something its on them I will be legally safe from any type of lawsuit or legal action.

lmfao that's good.

It would suck having to pay for something when you're just trying to organize something fun.

Jokersvirus
09-12-2010, 08:15 PM
ya but the problem will be.. When i go back and speak with the dean I most likely will get my ass chewed because I gave him my word they wouldnt do anything stupid.

So in the end I look like a fool.

them on the other hand.. They are open to getting arrested and charged for destruction of property, getting fines, OR getting kicked out of school.