PDA

View Full Version : I has a question

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Ok, I need to do research on.. Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security. not that hard and junk but for some reason I am having a issue finding information on who picks the director of the PEMA, Pennsylvania Emergency management agency.

Only articles I found is the link to the PEMA site, and several saying how the director of homeland security in Penn is using a Irsial company to shadow/ watch protesters on natural gas drilling. etc etc.

I have a good idea who it is, but I dont feel like getting my ass chewed for going on a feeling.

So can anyone help me find this information

edit: I get the feeling one person will say "arent you suppose to know this?" Well my answer will be I study Homeland on the federal level and what has been done to protect our homeland, state level isnt apart of this.

LiNuX
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Wish I knew but just like you, I'm not so familiar with state level stuff, well not outside of NYS at least. But is it an appointment position? If yes, then it should be the governor. Just my guess.

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Your guess is what I thought as well I believe its the Governor

LiNuX
09-19-2010, 08:31 PM
That's probably the best bet right now.

I tried searching for it, couldn't find anything useful.

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Ya, Im pretty sure my "instructor" will be pleased to hear "I couldnt find any information on my search yet since it is an appointed position I believe it to be the Governor, plus the Director of HS is using an Irseali country to spy on americans using their first amendment rights."

LiNuX
09-19-2010, 09:53 PM
I hate professors who are tightasses like that. But what else do you have to go with right now?

I don't know if you can do it, but with my university account, I can send mass emails to the rest of my classmates and if you can, you should ask and see if anyone figured it out for sure. People do that here all the time and occasionally I help out if I know.

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I would but everyone in my class has to look up a different state related to state level homeland security.

She gave us this homework cause she was asking questions we didnt know the answers to so she got tired of it and gave us homework. it was bs

LiNuX
09-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow...

I had a professor like that when I was a freshman. Hated that class. If you couldn't answer his questions, he's just give you bs work to be due the next class.

Good luck with it though. Wish I had better advice or knowledge for you.

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 10:03 PM
It happens man, she is a brand new "instructor" she just got her master's so I guess she thinks she knows more than us and she was the first graduating class from Homeland security.

LiNuX
09-19-2010, 10:05 PM
It happens man, she is a brand new "instructor" she just got her master's so I guess she thinks she knows more than us and she was the first graduating class from Homeland security.

I hate that. Had an english teacher back in high school that was like that. Fresh out of grad school and made our lives hell. But my college professor that gave us a pain was near 70 years old and have been teaching for like 15 years after retiring from NYPD (also worked down in South Carolina) for like 30 years.

Jokersvirus
09-19-2010, 10:23 PM
When someone has 30 years experience plus I will take them seriously, but this instructor.. She is just stupid as hell. Everyday she spends 10 minutes jerking off joking around etc etc then she yells at the rest of us for doing the same starts class continues to screw around and has us write down information on power point slides in about 20 seconds, if that.

She will be the reason i drink myself stupid

LiNuX
09-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm curious to know how it went (assuming you had the class already).

Jokersvirus
09-21-2010, 04:34 PM
paper isnt due till thrusday I will work on it tomorrow. Today all we did was work in our groups and came up with a chemical warfare attack on the girls dorm on my campus.

its epic.