PDA

View Full Version : Rate Me Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Demo First Impression

Shixx
09-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Here's some Gameplay and my thoughts on Enslaved, what are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtYWo_XJP5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJOnMaLfGiI

Charlotte
09-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I will say the gameplay and the graphic is good.
Where you download the demo?

Shixx
09-26-2010, 12:36 AM
it's on PSN and Xbox now I think

Charlotte
09-26-2010, 01:07 AM
it's on PSN and Xbox now I think

Awesome. Thanks!

Linx_is_me
09-26-2010, 01:44 AM
I don't know the game had me grasped up until the actual game play . I get those fears that this will be one of those game with a lot of repetitive action . Like Jack and daxter or something . The cut scene was great but the game play turned me off a bit .

Shixx
09-26-2010, 02:59 AM
See I loved Jak and Daxter I have no idea what you mean by repetitive action.

There's no such thing as a non Repetitive Game, it's just the thing you repeatably do can be Fun or not fun.

Linx_is_me
09-26-2010, 02:37 PM
See I loved Jak and Daxter I have no idea what you mean by repetitive action.

There's no such thing as a non Repetitive Game, it's just the thing you repeatably do can be Fun or not fun.

Yes this is true , I should had better explained myself . I prefer games that are not button mashers . There are a lot of games out that do well that are button mashers . I am just not so much into the genre . That is why this game will probably appeal to those gamers . However with the language in this game I am assuming that this game is set out for older gamers . So I guess that this may be a little different for the mature gamers . I do not see to many platform button masher's that are rated for language . But we will see

Kuwabara5678
09-30-2010, 04:26 PM
I thought the character animations wer VERY detailed.

Graphics need more work though. xD

I felt like this is yet another game with a single path, and no sandbox options, which I really don't like. :/

It wasn't bad though, it seems fun for AA lovers. xD