PDA

View Full Version : Well everyone else is doing it....

Dess
09-28-2010, 09:32 AM
"Glitter"

Would you kiss away the tears you caused now? Cause your damage then take it back with more empty promises and broken dreams

Lies. deception, and manipulation all while baring a grin, lesson learned from you, nothing is at it seems.

Glitter and smiles, the ideal picture of perfection hiding the tears, fears, and inhibitions behind shining eyes

Looking at you dispising all you are, loving who you were and still could be, Sad fact being I fell in love with lies.

Would you hold me while I die tonight? Going numb from your torture I can't wake to this feeling again.

The feeling of loneliness with you by my side, Your touch in like pins through my skin...

DirtyDMan
09-28-2010, 03:45 PM
very nice & I enjoyed reading it.... Yet I think i'll take the road less traveled and not do what everyone else is doing...

LemonRising
09-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Your touch in like pins through my skin...

THAT

Very nice dmg <: so sad~

Dess
09-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Hm. So apparently I posted it in Post Anything instead of the lounge.... Oops. Moved. Sleep deprivation really is annoying. Funny though how "someone" *glares* decided to neg rep me for it... even though I could have infracted them multiple times yesterday instead of just moving threads... I mean... I didn't even give so much as a warning... but hey... whatever...

and thank you Lemons and Dirty. =)

jango
09-28-2010, 06:02 PM
this requires a large /baerhug

.. just sayin'