09-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Looks liek I win....

http://oi53.tinypic.com/261dh79.jpg

Muffincat
09-29-2010, 08:54 PM
gimme DDDD:

LiNuX
09-29-2010, 09:05 PM
I probably had that many in pokemon cards before I sold most of mine (and some of them were stolen).

Jaykub
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I probably had that many in pokemon cards before I sold most of mine (and some of them were stolen).

Someone actually stole pokemon cards from you? o_0

Actually did you tell us a story about that one time?

LiNuX
09-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Someone actually stole pokemon cards from you? o_0

Actually did you tell us a story about that one time?

I probably did. Old story now.

And it was stolen while I was in the process of selling my cards. I had to carry them in mass to school and stuff. And I think I had to go to the bathroom when someone came over and went thru my bag.

Awesome teachers paying attention.

Jaykub
09-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I probably did. Old story now.

And it was stolen while I was in the process of selling my cards. I had to carry them in mass to school and stuff. And I think I had to go to the bathroom when someone came over and went thru my bag.

Awesome teachers paying attention.

Your school didn't ban trading?

most of our schools did.

LiNuX
09-29-2010, 11:27 PM
no? Didn't know schools did that. As far as I know it's still allowed here because from time to time I see kids walking on sidewalks looking at their cards (I assume most of them are pokemon, but haven't paid attention, they don't interest me anymore).

LemonRising
09-29-2010, 11:35 PM
our schools werent sure what to do. they banned it for awhile because we were 'gambling', but then we were like "NO ITS A GAME" and parents were like are you srs?" so then they didn't care.

JABOC FIND THOSE COMICS : D

Diligence109
09-29-2010, 11:40 PM
if I remember and have time I'll post pics of my magic collection... which is much less organized and pretty than yours but it's there XD

you do win, though... I'll have to find some way to out do you outside of nerddom :( you are a mighty one, indeed, jaboc