PDA

View Full Version : New Rule

EpsilonX
09-30-2010, 11:31 PM
I think somebody needs to add to the rules, that if you're going to post a story or fanfic or writing or whatever, keep all of the parts in the same topic.

Dess
09-30-2010, 11:47 PM
It's kind of an unwritten rule already... but maybe it should be made an official one.

I'm in total agreement with you Eps. We've been merging and moving a lot of stuff the last few days.

Lavarion
10-01-2010, 12:04 AM
im sorry, i did only join a few days ago. i dont know how to merge storys, and i have a lot more forbidden darkness that is longer that the first one so if you tell me how to do it i would happily ablige to keep everyting all together.

Dess
10-01-2010, 12:14 AM
It's not just you Lavarion...

and you just reply to your own thread. That's it.

Lavarion
10-01-2010, 12:58 AM
post the second part in the reply box? seems simple enough, ill do that once i get some suggestons for the next forbidden darkness to be released. also sorry i went off earlier, i realeased some of my inner darkness and i shouldnt have done that. i posted shadow twins so you might be able to understand why im so bitter.

sorry for releasing the beast
-Lavarion

Dess
10-01-2010, 01:04 AM
We all have inner demons Lavarion...

Strength comes from harnessing them.

Linx_is_me
10-01-2010, 01:25 AM
WOW , this was deep .... slightly funny . but still DEEP

EpsilonX
10-01-2010, 11:58 AM
post the second part in the reply box? seems simple enough, ill do that once i get some suggestons for the next forbidden darkness to be released. also sorry i went off earlier, i realeased some of my inner darkness and i shouldnt have done that. i posted shadow twins so you might be able to understand why im so bitter.

sorry for releasing the beast
-Lavarion

keeping things bottled up isn't really a good thing to do, so