PDA

View Full Version : Heyyy :)

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm Danielleee, and I've been playing games since I could actually hold a controller! Starting with the amazing mega sega drive II ;')
Ohh baby, those were the days! Right well, I go to the University of Lincoln doing Journalism, lame I know but I really want to get in to the game industry, I've been writing game reviews for a bit here and there. I do it because I enjoy it, and no, Im not that good aha. Yet! :)
I have a blog with some of my game reviews on it, but apparently I have to make 10 posts until I can put it in. Arrrrr well. It will be up shortly! :)
I would love it if someone nice would comment to me about them and suggest ways of improving, as that's all I want to do :)
Also I have a ps3, Im not an xbox chick ;')
So if you have any thing to ask me about play station games feel free to ask :)

Muffincat
10-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Welcome, Dani :3

What games do you have for ps3? We should totally play together sometime ;D

You sound like you will fit in nicely here; I hope you end up enjoying yourself and sticking around. Join us in the irc sometime ;D (The link will be in the signatures of other people who I am sure will be posting shortly :P)

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Helllooo! Nice to meet youuu :)
Argh Im actually a noob as I've just joined this site around 10 minuets ago! Aha But thank you for replying :)
I have uncharted 1 and 2, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, little big planet, resi 5. FFXIII (well I had that but someone stoles it from me. sad face) and God of War 3 :) and I have Heavy rain for abit too :) What games do you have?
Sorrry if i've done this wrong and you dont get this! But im tryinggg :)

Muffincat
10-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Haha don't worry, you're doing fine :P

I have LBP, too :3

The other games I have you don't have, and I am too lazy to write them down right now, but XD

I think you will find this place very welcoming and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions or anything :3

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Your sweet thank you :)
Yeah LBP is alright, gets annoying after a while, better to play it drunk aha!
I think Im getting the hang of this, slooowwly.
Right im gona make myself some nooodles so I shall be on later :) Nice speaking!

Charlotte
10-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Nice introduction. Welcome to community and please make sure to read the faq and rule.

jango
10-01-2010, 08:24 AM
welcome dani .. take some time to read the forum rules etc

have fun!

p.s. I've removed the other thread you made in 'New Gamers' seeing as you have this one open and rolling

Kenoi
10-01-2010, 08:35 AM
welcome dani, you got a ps3? me too? awesome. haha

HamadaLFC8
10-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Welcome to GF Danielle! hope you enjoy it here! =)

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Hiyaaa guys! Thank you for all the comments and stuff and making me feel welcomed ^^.
Im still getting used to this so i apologize for any weird stuff I do ha.
Yes I love my ps3! I have an 80 gb, but want a 60 gb cos its backwards compatible :(
what gb ps3 do you guys have?

LemonRising
10-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Yesss ps3!
Add me! : D LemonRising
I have RE5 and Uncharted 2

You seem to be fitting in quite well ( :
So welcome!

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 10:17 AM
I want to play you again, but why do you have to be so boring for a good 20 minutes at the start? I just want to get to the good stuff! Why can't you let me free run as well, instead of walking slowly constantly?!
WHY!?
Urgh, has anyone else played this game? Thought it was amazing but couldn't be bothered to play it all again to get another ending?

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
alright thank you :) I'll add you sooon!

Th3-devils-princess
10-01-2010, 10:27 AM
hey welcome XD

cool Journalism how is that going???

hope to see you aroud :)

Dani_Yuffie
10-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Heyya! Yeah journalism is okay, were learning about magazine production now so that's pretty cool! :)
But apart from that its all pretty lame, no ones hardly a gamer! So i've got no one cool to be a geek with aha

Th3-devils-princess
10-01-2010, 10:54 AM
no gamers whats happening to the world :D lol
lmao so i see you have come to be a cool geek with us lol :P :D

Jaykub
10-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Welcome to Gamers-forum! Read the rules in Forum Talk and feel free to ask any questions you have.

You seem like a nice person so I hope you stick around :)

Kenoi
10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
I have the 40gb one... makes me wish I played my old ps2 games. good thing I didn't sell my ps2... hehe

DirtyDMan
10-01-2010, 01:17 PM
welcome to GF!!!!!!!

Kuwabara5678
10-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Welcome!

I have a PS3 also, but the only game we both have is MGS4.

Add me if you want, my PSN ID is Kuwabara5678. ^_^

Diligence109
10-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm saddened that you make no mention of PC or Wii, which are the systems I own and operate on, but it's okay cause you are cooler than me and have a PS3.

People are probably getting tired of me wishing I had a PS3 all the time.

But, yes, you should come to the IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264) :) fun times in there, fun times.

If you have any questions, as Muffin said, please ask :)
What year are you at Lincoln? Are any of the articles you've written posted online anywhere that we could see?

Iceskater101
10-01-2010, 06:58 PM
heyyy welcome to the forums!

Dani_Yuffie
10-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Hey guys thanks for all your comments! I miss my ps2! Im gonna get one again! Ive got KDH 2 and FF 10 on it

Blackbird
10-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello and welcome to Gamers-Forum.

Don't worry about that, it doesn't take so long to make 10 posts, just get know it together.
It's a community :)

Dani_Yuffie
10-03-2010, 06:50 AM
Thanks guys, yeah i'll try and get ten posts, I think im nearly there but I have like 126 un read messages and now im like...what? aha and to diligence, il message you with one of my game reviews and you can tell me what you think :) sorry i couldnt an answer questions thrown at me, but i promise i will! x

Eric
10-03-2010, 07:01 AM
welcome to gf!

Dani_Yuffie
10-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Danielle Salmon. Game blog (http://dani-yuffie.tumblr.com/)
my game blog :) check it out and tell me what you think. Its not very good at the moment I know, but any way i can improve please tell me

Kenoi
10-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Danielle Salmon. Game blog (http://dani-yuffie.tumblr.com/)
my game blog :) check it out and tell me what you think. Its not very good at the moment I know, but any way i can improve please tell me

thats interesting, I like it. but my honest feedback would be...'where's the pictures?' and 'are you gonna add more to it?' thats what I wanna know. but I like it though

Dani_Yuffie
10-04-2010, 06:53 AM
thank you! Yeah thats a great idea, but ive forgotten which website i can put in pictures which arnt copyrighted because I cant get them from google if then are or else im in deep ****, but yes I will find out :) and il add some more game reviews soon and edit them, im abit busy with uni atm but il add the rest of my reviews now, and then the photos, thank you <3