PDA

View Full Version : And Now I'm Playing GunBound.

Popsicle Season
10-02-2010, 09:01 PM
(I notice I've made quite a few topics on me just starting games...)

Seriously, though, I really suck at GunBound, I'm basically the reason the team I played on lost in my first battle. And there don't seem to be any 'Serious Rookie' battles going on anywhere. Does anyone who plays know how to bring up my game?

ViciousGamer04
10-02-2010, 09:24 PM
You could practice with me if I decide to play again. I was pretty good at it. It's not too hard, really.

Just dismiss everything you know about gravity, though. It's severely inaccurate. Shots that should work, don't.

Alternatively you could Google around looking for active clans within Gunbound. Most people on there are JA's though so if you join a clan just stand their annoyingness & get them to help you with training.

The one thing I noticed though is that lately a LOT of people seem to use Aim-bots on the game. That.. obviously takes the fun out of it.

That, and the new mobiles they released suck really bad and just don't make any sense so I don't advise trying them out.

LiNuX
10-02-2010, 09:58 PM
I used to play a lot when it first came out but haven't in years. To up your game, you just have to play and practice and try to stick with just one machine and get used to that first.

And back when I used to play, aimbots for the game didn't exist...I guess it has come a long way. Hackers always find ways to make things boring.

Muffincat
10-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Awwwww I used to play this game :P Don't remember anything useful, though :( Just play more and practice; you should be able to get the hang of it just by playing more and understanding how things work in it.

Sickangel
10-03-2010, 04:17 AM
I used to play this game.... good times with this game

Charlotte
10-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Wow thanks for at least showing this game. It's almost similar to Maple Story tbh.

ViciousGamer04
10-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Maple Story people made Gunbound if I am remembering properly.

Also. Back when I originally played way back when it was fun because then you played against a majority of just normal people wanting to have fun. Now when I go on I barely find a few buddies to play with in the game. It got kind of ridiculous.

Popsicle Season
10-03-2010, 03:42 PM
My sisters ex played Maple Story way back when. She tried to help me make an account, but the stupid thing was acting all defective. Dammit, now I wanna try Maple Story...

So there's no training room or anything in GunBound? The rookie zone seems to be taken over by people who aren't rookies. Go figure.

And from what I hear, LiNuX, GunBounds done an awesome job at keeping hackers at bay. Dunno, though.

ViciousGamer04
10-06-2010, 02:43 AM
What I usually do is make my own room and just kick anyone that seems overly powered that enters or has a win ratio above 75%(usually bots or hackers.)

Just remember to mention NO MC, NO PETS, etc. etc. in the title.

There is at least one server that isn't too bad. Not sure which one that was, though. Or if it's still at least somewhat playable.

Also, not sure where you heard that but at least 1/4th of the players I encounter on gun-bound are hackers/bots. That's not exactly a good %. They did do some upgrades though that somewhat helped it. It used to be about 1/2 the players were hackers/bots. :X

Charlotte
10-06-2010, 06:10 AM
What I usually do is make my own room and just kick anyone that seems overly powered that enters or has a win ratio above 75%(usually bots or hackers.)

Just remember to mention NO MC, NO PETS, etc. etc. in the title.

There is at least one server that isn't too bad. Not sure which one that was, though. Or if it's still at least somewhat playable.

Also, not sure where you heard that but at least 1/4th of the players I encounter on gun-bound are hackers/bots. That's not exactly a good %. They did do some upgrades though that somewhat helped it. It used to be about 1/2 the players were hackers/bots. :X

Was there any change that hackers/bots got banned by any mean?

Kenoi
10-06-2010, 07:17 PM
don't worry man, I sucked at gunbound too. what I did was just press random buttons & waited for a meter to show up & then fire away. I think I skipped the tutorial or somethin...

but the game is hard overall. they should make 'pocket tanks' online. its kinda like gunbound, except simple.

flared
10-10-2010, 03:46 AM
lol i played gunbound twice for about a month at a time...never really got into it long term

ViciousGamer04
10-16-2010, 02:45 AM
Ixel, it's a case that it seemed to work more for hackers then against. I swear any time someone lagged a bit it says someone in the game was hacking. XD