PDA

View Full Version : Up28m

Linx_is_me
10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
I have started my own youtube series called , Up 2 8 minutes . Cuzz My video's will be up to eight minutes anyways . I just started it and I thought I would post the first episode so to speak on here . Check it out . It has scooby do and stuff .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_250829&v=44pJfKkATNw&feature=iv

jango
10-03-2010, 07:57 PM
no offence here mate, but you could just easily call it 'up 2 4' (the intro vid at least) .. the last 4 mins was mostly you saying the same stuff - I guess you have to start somewhere though

might be good to have 4 things written down as segments to talk about and do 2 mins each on them? might be more entertaining for someone watching it rather than just cyclic waffle *shrug* .. just a thought ..

Linx_is_me
10-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Actually jango I agree. I really just did not have anything planned . your right on this one.
I will have more exciting content next time . I kinda just ran off in a random direction . I will have a much better show next time . So thank you , I do consider this to be helpfull thanks jango