PDA

View Full Version : Soo

Eric
10-04-2010, 06:26 AM
how many of the old timers are around. I know my old buddy Scott and jakncoke are gone (that I know of). I recognize some others but otherwise Idk who mighta done name changes ha. Jacob is another I remember that I haven't seen, unless ur jaykub? Linux of course is still around! for those that don't know me, well, I actually helped set this place up, and did a lot. I considered it a second home and worked hard to help.

then I kinda started growing up and losing touch here and there and finally forever for quite awhile. but its good to return to an old home I remember since we were back on whatever old boards we were on. I don't recall what they were. smf, phpbb, or whatever! lol I can't remember that far back but I've been here forever and its been good to me. Linux is a good guy to know! been a good friend all these years.

probly the best times I recall here are always of me Scott and jakncoke posting like crazy in the spammers corner. me n Scott never made sense but it was funny making random stories and laughing when people would log back on and have like 1000 unread posts from us. the good old days

here's to gf. for many years to come

HamadaLFC8
10-04-2010, 06:46 AM
well I don't know who you know and don't but just help with the Jacob part ... yes he's Jaykub now :P

Eric
10-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Ahh lol. I don't know many anymore. epsilon, blackleo, few others maybe. not many of the old group is still around

Diligence109
10-04-2010, 08:41 AM
jakncoke was later known as thedeparted and has since disappeared. His last post (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=233635#post233635) was a month ago :\

beyond that, I'm too green to the forum myself to really be able to detail a "GF history" for you ;)

LemonRising
10-04-2010, 09:35 AM
It's good to have you back Eric! : D

eps and jacob are still around and alive. jak left unfortunately, and spammers corner will never be the same lol.

Dess
10-04-2010, 10:22 AM
It's good to have you back Eric! : D

eps and jacob are still around and alive. jak left unfortunately, and spammers corner will never be the same lol.

He still checks in and lurks.... lol.

EpsilonX
10-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Jak got a temp ban and rage quit after.

I'm still around, Jacob's still around, some other older members have popped in here and there. I wish Ruki and Trunks would come back though. Scott got banned right?

LemonRising
10-04-2010, 02:47 PM
He still checks in and lurks.... lol.

STILL NOT THE SAME >:U

lol

EpsilonX
10-04-2010, 03:02 PM
you say it like its a bad thing

Linx_is_me
10-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Jak still post on the LE forum . He has started that youtube thread again . Last checked yesterday he had 1,003 I think .

Samus-Fan
10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm not really an oldie, but a couple years old.

Genofirmmal or whatever came back for a little bit, and then left again.
Ruki left randomly, never said anything about it.
Same with Trunks.
Linux got perm banned a couple times. Kept remaking accounts.

Eric
10-04-2010, 05:41 PM
yeah Scott got banned sadly lol. and jaks drunken spammers corner posts along with me and scotts random topics that went on for unending pages will never be forgotten lol

LemonRising
10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Linux will never learn, will he?

I'm guessing no one's heard from Ruki since she left ) : miss her.

Samus-Fan
10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Lol him being drunk was what got him banned two times :p

Eric
10-04-2010, 06:07 PM

never! cuz he's a bad boy. but shhhh he probly creepin so hushy hushy

Lol him being drunk was what got him banned two times :p

hellz yizah I was around for that haha

LiNuX
10-04-2010, 06:26 PM
yeah Scott got banned sadly lol. and jaks drunken spammers corner posts along with me and scotts random topics that went on for unending pages will never be forgotten lol

Scotts topics weren't random, he copied and pasted from other forums using 3-4 different accounts on proxies. I wouldn't have banned him if he had the balls to talk to me when I asked him about it.

I'm guessing no one's heard from Ruki since she left ) : miss her.

What's a learn?

And ruki literally disappeared. Even her email account is inactive. I just hope she's ok.

LemonRising
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
awh me too ) :
hopefully she comes back one day and is like "IM BATMAN".

Iceskater101
10-06-2010, 07:46 PM
yeah ruki was nice
and I am not really an oldie either

Jaykub
10-08-2010, 01:51 AM
Hey Eric!

Yes I used to be Jacob, I just changed my name a few 100 times :-P You should come visit us in the chatroom we have, the links in my sig :)

Anyone its awesoe to have you back!