PDA

View Full Version : Officer Killed, suspect runs and isnt arrested

Jokersvirus
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
A tribute to Officer Will Phillips (http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/video/a-tribute-to-officer-will-phillips)

Officer Phillips was hit by a nurse last week while on bike patrol. He was killed on the spot. The suspect ran and was not arrested for manslaughter. Which is unacceptable, her lawyer worked out a deal she would come in give a statement and be allowed to leave.

Now, a week later, she was finally arrested with a 93 paper report backing her arrest and everything else. She was released on bail...

I hope she dies a painful death and burns in hell.

10-42* officer Phillips....

*10-42 means off duty.

LiNuX
10-05-2010, 08:22 PM
She ran and is still out on bail? That's sick...I mean, I'd get it if she stuck around as then it wouldn't have been a hit and run and considering she is a nurse, she may have been able to save his life. And they needed a 93 page report to back their arrest?

Sometimes the law in this country is just too stupid if you ask me. It's not just with this, I've seen plenty of other crap happen.

RIP.

Eric
10-05-2010, 08:30 PM
nurses get off on most everything. speeding? all they gotta have on is their scrubs and have their hospital id around their neck and they can simply say their running late for work and get off with a warning. saw it once on the traffic police show on g4. forgot what it was called now

Jokersvirus
10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
No No, from all the evidence they gathered they ended up with a 93 page report about it.

Alot of people want her dead right now. She is public enemy number 1.

like i said her lawyer got her a deal to where she would not be arrested she would come in with the vehicle she hit him with give a statement and let them take photos and evidence from the vehicle. I think like 24 hours later they had enough to do an arrest and they arrested her for manslaughter.

That is a kick in the face.

Jaykub
10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats so sick :( I hope she pays for it.

Iceskater101
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Wow justice needs to be served here
and its sad that its not..
I mean she killed a cop
when he was off duty
thats terrible!

Muffincat
10-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Wow justice needs to be served here
and its sad that its not..
I mean she killed a human being
thats terrible!

fixed :P

But yeah. This is awful.

Jokersvirus
10-06-2010, 10:07 PM
No Ice, he was on duty. It is common practice in law enforcement when an officer dies you do a 10-42 call out in remembrance of the officer.

Th3-devils-princess
10-13-2010, 02:40 PM
om this is really bad :( that poor mans family :(
i cant believe poeple can do this :(

Evan
10-14-2010, 01:51 AM
wow this is riduculous! she killed someone and she can be forgiven with money! pathetic

Jokersvirus
10-14-2010, 08:35 AM
she wasnt forgiven because of money her lawyer kissed butt and talked out a deal.

Th3-devils-princess
10-14-2010, 11:05 AM
she wasnt forgiven because of money her lawyer kissed butt and talked out a deal.

what a damn good lawyer :) but is sort of was about money because she had to have the money to be able to pay for the lawyer :) :) :)