PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space 2 beta any one else get this?

DirtyDMan
10-06-2010, 08:50 PM
I have PS Plus and I got a message saying congrats you got a beta of Dead Space 2...

So I just downloaded it and went to quick match but no one seems to be on... So anyone on this forum have ps plus? Did you get the beta? Want to try it out?

add me DirtyDMan...

Shixx
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh snap.. maybe I should..get PS Plus

Ilyich Valken
10-06-2010, 09:12 PM
I got a code for it. And.. I don't even have a PS3. B| So I ended up giving it to Lemons.

Kenoi
10-07-2010, 09:53 AM
'I have PS Plus'

remember that one thread that you made about ps plus... I was wondering if its really worth having..? I checked & it was around.... $50? I'm thinking about doing it... I just need your feedback on what you think about ps plus man

DirtyDMan
10-08-2010, 05:59 PM
remember that one thread that you made about ps plus... I was wondering if its really worth having..? I checked & it was around.... $50? I'm thinking about doing it... I just need your feedback on what you think about ps plus man

I thought I did respawn to it..... I think PS Plus was only good for people that go on the ps store a lot and buy things... Since its give you discounts on a lot of games/add on.... They also give out some free games but most of them suck...

Free game so far are... Zen Pinball- bubble trubble-PSP Minis ... Echoes- these first three most of just came out for OCT.. Syphon Filter 3.... High Velocity Bowling...

Free Themes- Wakeboarding HD Shades of Autumn Wired Skulls Theme

Free Avatars- Little Big Planet Hugo LBP Marvin Sackboy Heavy Rain Origami Dog Fat Princess Blue Princess/ red Princess

Other free things.... Hulu Plus preview is free Red Faction guerrila 60min trial... Infamous 60min trail....

Things you get discounts for... Cuboid-was $9.99 now $5.00 Plus you get the 3 add on for free... Hamster Ball-was $9.99 now $7.99

Interpol the trial of dr.chaous was $9.99 now $7.99 Magic Orbz was $9.99 now $7.99 plus you get the 3 add on for free ...

Mahjong Tales ancient wisdom was $9.99 now $7.99 plus the 1 add on is free

Smash Cars was $14.99 now $11.99 Plus the 1 add on is free....

Wakeboarding HD was $9.99 now is $7.99 Gaultlet 2 was $4.99 now $2.50

Mortal Kombat 2 was $4.99 now is $2.50 Rampage was $4.99 now is $2.50

Rampart was $4.99 now is $2.50 Red Faction Guerrila $19.99 Infamous $29.99

WarHawk $29.99 Gaiaseed was $5.99 now is $3.00 Cho Aniki was $5.99 now is $3.00

Magical Drop F was $5.99 now is $3.00 Arcade Hits was $5.99 now is $3.00

Tomb Raider was $9.99 now is $5.00 Alien Breed impact was $14.99 now is $11.24

Playstation Protectiion Plan was $59.99 now is $44.99

That every thing I think.... Yet I wouldnt recommend it to any one unless you buy stuff form the ps store a lot...

Yet if they keep giving out Betas then I would start recommending it to people...

Dead Space 2 beta is the first one I've ever received and I'm sure it the first one they done so far....

I just log on now and Assassin's Creed botherhood beta on there as well.... Very nice...

Ilyich Valken
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Dead Space 2 beta is the first one I've ever received and I'm sure it the first one they done so far....

I just log on now and Assassin's Creed botherhood beta on there as well.... Very nice...
Did you get the DS2 beta through Plus or did you just.. randomly get it? Cause I don't even have one, never signed onto the DS2 site for ANYTHING and yet I still somehow got a code :twitcy:

DirtyDMan
10-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Did you get the DS2 beta through Plus or did you just.. randomly get it? Cause I don't even have one, never signed onto the DS2 site for ANYTHING and yet I still somehow got a code :twitcy:

Yea I thought it was just for ps plus members but that not the case... Random people just got that message...

Yet even so its really hard to even play a game on it... Took me a hr or so before I meet random people added them as friends then we were able to play

but even then we had issues and like I said was only able to play one game...

Kenoi
10-09-2010, 08:49 AM
ohh. alright. wow, you gave a lot of info there man. haha.

yeah, seems they're releasing betas for assassin's creed brotherhood, and killzone 3... I think... I might be wrong.