PDA

View Full Version : an infamous arrival

Lavarion
10-07-2010, 05:51 PM
you probably didn't expect to see me back but after i saw other's last post i wanted to put some things us. i only came on here because he asked me to and said it would be a good place to promote my stories, and honestly i only posted 2 stories. your probably saying to yourself "there he goes *****ing about his stories again" but they mean a lot to me and i though somebody might read them, but i guess i was wrong. i had a little episode and lost all reputation and respect on this forum, i really didn't see a reason to go on so i just stopped looking on it. i came back to see if maybe somebody had read a story and saw other's last post. saw all the things said about me now I'm sure I'm not wanted on this forum, i may pop in every now and again but i wont be a continuing influence. i thought about posting my other forbidden darkness stories but that would just be a waste of my and your time.

LiNuX
10-07-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm sure I'm not wanted on this forum

That's just in your head.

The only people we don't want on this forum are spammers and if you were marked as a spammer, you would have been banned long ago.

jango
10-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I kinda have to agree with Linux tbh .. I briefly went back over your posts since you being with us and I don't rly sense anyone giving you the cold shoulder. I think with most new comers to GF it can take a little time to settle in, and often your best bet is getting involved with some of the things we do here. I'm sure there's people who would be interested in your stuff, but perhaps it was too early in your time with us to solicit much of a response. Just a thought.

As far as I'm concerned you've hardly been around enough to get to know. Naturally your choice about whether to stay or not is totally yours. Whatever you decide I hope it ultimately makes you happy though :)

EpsilonX
10-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Here's the thing. If a new member joins and makes 20 posts that are just his story and doesn't really contribute much else, people aren't going to say "OMG MUST READ STORY" and instantly flock to it. However if you posted around and made friends with some members, them i'm sure people would be more willing to read the stories.

Jokersvirus
10-07-2010, 06:29 PM
I agree with eps. We are here to have a good time and make friends, in my own way spamming story after story I kinda see you as a spammer and I get turned off by the idea to be your friend or even buddy on here. If you want to make friends you needs to do one thing. just post and hang out with us in IRC and later on ask if people would be interested in reading gauge their response and make a call then

Linx_is_me
10-08-2010, 12:58 PM
I am still here ..... I Love this place ...

LemonRising
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
so.. you're back?

but not?

wat

Th3-devils-princess
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
so.. you're back?

but not?

wat

lol sorry this made me giggle lol i just pictured yo uwith a confused face lol :)

jango
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
lol sorry this made me giggle lol i just pictured yo uwith a confused face lol :)

That's the default mode for Lemonz tho :p

LemonRising
10-08-2010, 02:06 PM
) : is not. Only a good.. 40% of the time!

Evan
10-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't know you ! so you have a freind on here

DirtyDMan
10-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Who is this?