PDA

View Full Version : What will happen?

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 10:16 AM
You realize that every single day that you're getting older and older. If you're not than you're not human.

Well, how will you look at gaming in the near future (once you become an adult for example) compare when you're still kid, still young, still teenager, just like now. :P

I don't think that when you're become a grandpa, you still enjoying gaming as you're now. Lmao.

Maybe some of you keeping them (the game consoles) as a collection or to show to your's grandchildren.

Who know?

Dess
10-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Dude.. my parent's still play games... and they're grandparents... ( not from me...lol ) My dad kicks my ass at Modern Warfare. lol

Th3-devils-princess
10-09-2010, 11:48 AM
i still wanna be gaming when im a granny lol :P
but there will be much better stuff out by the time im that old and have to worrie :) :) :)

Charlotte
10-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Dude.. my parent's still play games... and they're grandparents... ( not from me...lol ) My dad kicks my ass at Modern Warfare. lol

Oh crap lol.

HamadaLFC8
10-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeahhh im gonna rapee at Halo and all the other stuff when im a grandpa

jango
10-09-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm looking forward to my old age when I can simply plug a network cable directly into my cerebral cortex and interface with a world where my senile dementia and trouser-wetting are merely things to keep my warm and constantly entertained.

woodrolf
10-10-2010, 10:58 PM
I hope I can still have interest in that game when I'm in old age.take the collection and play fatastic game

Jokersvirus
10-11-2010, 02:02 AM
I'm looking forward to my old age when I can simply plug a network cable directly into my cerebral cortex and interface with a world where my senile dementia and trouser-wetting are merely things to keep my warm and constantly entertained.

So your saying like in Repomen yes? Where the guy gets serious brain trauma and is hooked up to a machine that gives him a sweet life, but its just all fake

Aniki
10-11-2010, 03:44 AM
If you're not than you're not human.

I apologize, but as a non-human I'll not reply D:<

Charlotte
10-11-2010, 04:24 AM
I apologize, but as a non-human I'll not reply D:<

You're non-human? Then how can you speak human language? :S

Th3-devils-princess
10-11-2010, 05:42 AM
You're non-human? Then how can you speak human language? :S

Lol :) he took human classes :)

Charlotte
10-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Lol :) he took human classes :)

Lmao who the ****** willing to teaching him..

Th3-devils-princess
10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
lmao i have no idea but i bet there is some crazy person out there that would lol :) :) :)
im crazy but i dont think im quite there to be that crazy mabye in a few weeks lol :) :) :)

TimmoUK
10-11-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd like to think that in a decades time or so I will still be playing video games.