PDA

View Full Version : Stop nagging me

Evan
10-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Im only new here but i am constantly getting nagged and its pissing me off...

1. I know what you want with proof for sigs so stop being the big man who sais 'hay, *****, you iz a ripper'

2. I am bringing back old threads becuase they are showing up as recent posts - because of lag i suspect

EpsilonX
10-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Im only new here but i am constantly getting nagged and its pissing me off...

1. I know what you want with proof for sigs so stop being the big man who sais 'hay, *****, you iz a ripper'

2. I am bringing back old threads becuase they are showing up as recent posts - because of lag i suspect

Most people show proof. It's not hard to do, while you're in the process of making it take a screenshot showing us all the layers. It shows that you assembled it yourself and that you didn't take an image from somewhere else and throw it into photoshop then add your name and say its yours. People do that, and you seem very against posting the actual proof, which leads people to believe you do actually steal them.

jango
10-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Don't see this as nagging Evan .. we're trying to help you settle in. Complaining about it doesn't really help .. just accept the advice and have fun.

Now you're providing proof like everyone else any suspiscions will go away in time and aren't really worth concerning yourself with.

Anyway .. time to move on now.

/closed