PDA

View Full Version : Good Background for Sigs Tutorials?

Aniki
10-12-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm just wondering, do you know any good brackground for sigs tutorials? I improved my text, my brushing and smudging skills, but my background making skills are still "rusty". So, you know any good tutorial?

Shixx
10-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Have you looked here?

Search Results - Pixel2Life (http://www.pixel2life.com/search/signature_background_IN_0_FOR_anytime_IN_live/)

Knibbler
10-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Pixel2Life has some useful tutorials.. But its really just about experimenting..
for instance, I use a single stock image for the background layer and then use space stocks, fractal, smudging etc.. to create the backgrounds you see on most of my sigs..
I know others use tiny bits of about 4/5 different stock images to create their background where as some use a completely different render that still fits the color scheme and spreads it over 25 layers, so like I said, It's all about experimenting and taking risks with what you do.. because.....
You can only ever get better!

Charlotte
10-13-2010, 05:57 AM
You can try out on minimal background without any guide from any tutorial.

Try to use your creativity whether by using blending option, adding pattern, or maybe put the noisy or simply a beautiful gradient color.

Th3-devils-princess
10-13-2010, 07:14 AM
the best thing to do is experiment :) :) :) :)
but you can pick up some good tut's from deviantart :)