PDA

View Full Version : MLB NL/AL Playoffs

DirtyDMan
10-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Yankees Vs Rangers

I think this will be a great series and will go 7 games... I want the Rangers to win for no other reason then I just dont like the Yankees..

Game one is tonight by the way.. Starts at 8:00pm est... Sabathia Vs Wilson... Rangers are the home team tonight...

Giants Vs Phillies

This should also be a great series but I see the Phillies takings this series early... I think they get the job done in 5 games or 6... SF just cant score runs... Plus SF beat my Braves so I dont want them to win....

Game one start Tomorrow at 7:30pm est.. Lincecum Vs Halladay

Talk about a great game one also Phillies are the home team....

Game two for the Yankees Rangers is also on Sat... It start at 4:30pm est...

Hughes Vs Lewis....

I want to see a Rangers Vs Phillies World Series but I really dont care who ends up in it.... I'll still watch tho....

LiNuX
10-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Well it's Rangers vs. Giants in the World Series. I hear ratings for the games will be very low due to the low popularity of both teams...

Who knows...fox might cancel the world series due to bad ratings like they did with other (good) shows...</joke>

Muffincat
10-25-2010, 10:27 PM
What? People don't like the Giants? :(

CALIFORNIA DOES :(

Jaykub
10-25-2010, 11:03 PM
What? People don't like the Giants? :(

CALIFORNIA DOES :(

No one likes the giants.. or 49ers...

Muffincat
10-25-2010, 11:35 PM
PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA, WHO ARE WAY MORE AWESOME THAN YOU, JAYKUB, *DO*

*glare*

:P

DirtyDMan
10-26-2010, 12:00 AM
It should be a good series... First time for the Rangers so that will be crazy if they win for people that live in Texas...

SF hasnt been to a world series since 2002 I think... I think that lost as well... So people should be excited about that... I would think differently but its not like the 49ers are drawing in the crowds nowadays.... So its the only thing they can focus on sports wise....

I want the Texans to win... For no other reason then the SF beat my Braves.... Plus they beat the Yankees.... A-Rod was the last out... Lol... Very funny....