PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon

The_Known_Gamer
10-16-2010, 03:03 PM
i wonder what the next installment of the pokemon series for the ds will be as you have had diamond and pearl the brand new ones which i cant remeber what they are called.

So what do you think they are called ?
:D:D

Aniki
10-16-2010, 03:23 PM
The new ones are Black and White Pokémon. As for the next, I really don't know! They already got the shiny colors, (silver, gold) jewels, (rubi, sapphire, emerald) and now cool colors, like Black and White. Maybe something like Ultimate or Advance? Very good question...

Charlotte
10-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Like Hama said it's Pokemon Black And White.

I'm seriously waiting for this released in 2011.

They make a new improvement on the series. Such as 3D environment. Awesome.

EpsilonX
10-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Yea, they're black and white, already out in Japan.

Next is probably going to be...idk. Water and Fire? that'd be sweet

LemonRising
10-17-2010, 01:02 PM
itll be... cosmis purple and starburst pink!
hhawhawhaw

Aniki
10-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Pokémon Red, Green, and Blue
Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
Pokémon Gold and Silver
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Pokémon Black and White

That's a list of the Gameboy/Nintendo series I found. I obviously don't know what's next, will they run out of ideas? :P

EpsilonX
10-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Pokémon Red, Green, and Blue
Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
Pokémon Gold and Silver
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Emerald
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Pokémon Black and White

That's a list of the Gameboy/Nintendo series I found. I obviously don't know what's next, will they run out of ideas? :P

Why did you bold some of them

Aniki
10-18-2010, 06:51 AM
The ones I have and had :3

Ilyich Valken
10-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Yea, they're black and white, already out in Japan.

Next is probably going to be...idk. Water and Fire? that'd be sweet

FireRed and LeafGreen. B|

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Good point. Hmm....

Pokemon Taco and Pokemon Burrito.

Kelranox
10-18-2010, 08:50 AM
The majority of Pokemon that have been introduced in Black and White look pretty lame. I'll still purchase the games but that's because I want to own every title in the main series. I'll enjoy it for as long as I can.

Several jewels/colors exist for them to choose from: Topaz, Opal, Lapis, Crimson, Rose, Violet, Turquoise, Hematite, Chrysocolla, Tigers-eye, Quartz, Tourmaline, Pyrite, Sugilite, Malachite, Obsidian, Moss Agate, Jasper, Amethyst, etc.

Take your pick.

The_Known_Gamer
10-18-2010, 04:32 PM
i really think pokemon need to step up a gear though like make it 3D like pokemon colesseum but i think microsoft or sony should take over

Kelranox
10-19-2010, 08:08 AM
i really think pokemon need to step up a gear though like make it 3D like pokemon colesseum but i think microsoft or sony should take over

They'd NEVER allow ownership of this franchise to shift over to anyone else. It's made them far too much money. Sony and Microsoft would ruin it, anyway. I'm all for a decent console port that would allow you to roam the continent in 3D but until then, I'm fine with how things are going.

passit420
11-06-2010, 12:30 PM
i ahte pokymon

Metallica1983
11-06-2010, 09:09 PM
what happened when there were only 150 pokemon nowa days there is around 500 I believe