PDA

View Full Version : Trying to write a funny song for ...

Linx_is_me
10-16-2010, 09:44 PM
For my underground Channel , I have come up with some words . Since this is on my underground Channel please Keep in mind that this contains suggestive content . It may not flow in your head but trust me in mine it goes very smooth .
Here ya go

Song One Jerk
I hate you the way you are ,get hotter or just leave my car , I know you think I am a jerk , Hey wanna go to church .
They say your pretty on the inside , I tend do doubt it with the things that you eat . When was the last time you even saw your feet.
Please don't blame me for, my high standers , I just want a chick, who is a little bit tanner ,
I will admit is was kinda wrong , to hit on your sister when met your mom . But I have standard that must be met , Or you can say goodbye to my corvet ,....if I had one

I will change you to the perfect girl , you say **** off I will rock your world . you call the police I like for play to . You scream Perv , I know just what to do . drop your mace its not a race , lets just enjoy the moment , You spray my eyes , but love is blind . I can make you happy , But you must make me happy first . I will go down on you let me spit out my starburst . Then its clear as I look in the mirror . I am to hot for you ,
die your hair, grow some boobs , until then I am not in the mood .... to see you

you say your a lesbian i hear the words , But I am soo cool you know you want me first , YOu say I still have a shot , Cuzz you like people with a vertical slots . I laugh you turn away , "I think that girl really think i am gay " Well I am gay for you if that what you want to do . She flips me off and flips her hair , I know she wants me now I got to find out were .
I am just waiting , slowly masturbating , For that one girl to come along , in her tight white pants and her G-string thong , I could care less if she is your sister or mom, as long ash she is the bomb....in bed .

My other Ideas I have written so far are...
I'll do her and her just for practice , and when were done were gonna need a new matresss.
Early submission , That was my mission. Cum to soon so I can get dishing , on the chick waiting in the kitchen. I am here dont fret I am drunk So I lasta bit longer . I need a minute , I am drunk to takes a bit longer . Sorry for calling you a whore , I promise not to do that any more. If your wet , I am sorry I pissed on you , if your horny then that's what I ment to do. Kinky is ok as long as its fun , I don't want to be rammed up the ass with a stun gun. Sex is like Txting I only need one hand . Sex with me in mexico is banned , I am all about the timing , Hit the right spot goet your climax climbing , Thats all I got for now But I will still Spew some how , Take trip to the backdoor, gonna rip it like a cheap whore . Five bucks says you suck , 10 says you spin , Give me a lighter , I light it make you feel
lighter , Slip it in can this get any tighter. Waste my taste on a fem like you I have a train to catch , I wont be last .

This is just for a joke dont take anything to serious

LemonRising
10-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Ehh, I know you're trying to be offensive, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Also I think it might be a bit 'mature' for GF.

The_Known_Gamer
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
why dont you look at professional rappers and see how they write songs and see if you can change the lyrics a bit

also why dont you jus rhyme like hickery dickery dock the mouse is sucking cock sumting like that .

LiNuX
10-17-2010, 04:56 PM
There is a difference between a "funny" song and an offensive one as lemon pointed out.

And it's not too 'mature' for GF...the "song" doesn't fit that word imo.

</thread>