PDA

View Full Version : study study study

EpsilonX
10-18-2010, 10:04 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffff i dont wanna study for my test, though really theres only a few things i really need to go over in depth, the others I just gonna do a refresher on.

I would really rather be watching Ironman :D:D yaaay ironman

(no im not drunk im just in a kinda meh idc mood)

Jokersvirus
10-18-2010, 11:14 PM
I know how you feel man, I got a test over the end of the american revolution, plus a math test... plus I got to give a speech :(.

God hates me.

LiNuX
10-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I have a midterm in Penal law tomorrow...looking forward to it...

Jokersvirus
10-18-2010, 11:28 PM
that midterm sounds more interesting than a math test over graphing.

RaiDae
10-19-2010, 09:51 AM
I have lectures/labs from 9am-5pm. Without even a 5 minute break for lunch.... that's 7 hours.... 7 hours with no time to go to the toilet.... That is so not gonna happen.

Ilyich Valken
10-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Lol.. You've just kinda got owned Eps.

Kelranox
10-19-2010, 11:26 AM
I've a Psychology test on Friday, though I've some math work to do starting on Thursday that spans through the weekend. After that, I've a Science test on Monday and a Math test on Wednesday. Huzzah for having no time to do anything fun at all.

Dess
10-19-2010, 11:52 AM
B |

Communication in Diversity.

'nuff said.

Biology II , Mythology, Pop Culture, and Marketing II up next.... shoot me... please.

Mythology seems bad ass... the rest... bleghhhhhhh

Kenoi
10-19-2010, 01:09 PM
eps, was this before or after the 'good mood' thread?
either way man, good luck on those tests...
as for me, I got an english essay due & a programming test this week.... GRR.

LiNuX
10-19-2010, 02:26 PM
that midterm sounds more interesting than a math test over graphing.

midterm was ok but trust me, it's not interesting when you just go over one statute over another day in and day out...my tetris video was made in this class and this is like the only classroom with crappy routers and I don't have internet.

And personally, I'd rather take a math test - math and science - but my major doesn't require me to take any of these courses.

EpsilonX
10-19-2010, 03:17 PM
lol ilyich it was more of a "i dont want to study" thread than a "zomg i'm so busy" thread.

Kenoi: check the dates of the posts

and lol i guess i didn't sound as drunk in that post as i felt like i sounded when i posted it.

Aizen
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
I dont have any college things to do tell winter term. Yey for changing plans last minute!

Im not looking forward to homework and such.... But there are a few other things I am looking forward to when it comes to college ;)

The_Known_Gamer
10-19-2010, 03:52 PM
you lot are lucky i got whole week at college of theory on mechanics and i dont get to go home till 9 and start at 8am and then i have to revise at home and only get a certain amount of sleep but theres is one good thing this hot girl in my group we get along so well and i think i might start studying wit her lol but any way see how much i have to do oh yh plus i have to finish my practical assesments

Ilyich Valken
10-19-2010, 07:30 PM
I never said it was, but you're like "ZOMG I don't want to study for a test :(" and every one else is like "Orly? we got tests and homework and **** for classes that are difficult"

EpsilonX
10-19-2010, 09:00 PM
lol i wasn't sayin my classes were hard or anything, they're rather easy....its just at that point in time i really didnt want to study. so i shared it with you all.

RaiDae
10-20-2010, 02:05 AM
its just at that point in time i really didnt want to study.

I know what ya mean... so i went for a snooze yesterday XD Sometimes, it's better to do nothing than attempt to do something and fail miserabbbllllllyyyyyy. :P

jango
10-20-2010, 02:07 AM
I know what ya mean... so i went for a snooze yesterday XD Sometimes, it's better to do nothing than attempt to do something and fail miserabbbllllllyyyyyy. :P

So very true Rai .. however if I thought that way all the time I'd never eat :p

RaiDae
10-21-2010, 10:20 AM
So very true Rai .. however if I thought that way all the time I'd never eat :p

Gowl.... If i followed that rule all the time, I wouldn't even try to walk... or sit in a chair... or even stand up for that matter. :P

EpsilonX
10-21-2010, 02:19 PM
This rule is why I don't get girls. I don't even try, cuz i usually fail miserably. fml