PDA

View Full Version : Drawing ,

Linx_is_me
10-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Lots of people told me I suck at drawing so I kinda got board and stopped all together . However , I want to find my own Art style so could you guys give me some ideas of what to draw and then I will draw it and scan it . But I will be testing many different styles that I will make up as I draw it . So i will not be doing anime I will just be testing many different Ideas. But i want your ideas on what to draw.

norid
10-19-2010, 07:08 PM
draw.........a house in the woods coverd by snow or somebody walking in the rain!

Shixx
10-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Try Weapons or Effects like Fire or lightning.

Dark War 1556
10-19-2010, 10:27 PM
try drawing a veichal like a space age car or something along those lines

LemonRising
10-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Draw a sleeping kitten ( :

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 03:59 AM
Should draw a house in the forest covered in snow with a lake and a couple skating on it?? (still snowing) :)

Aniki
10-20-2010, 05:28 AM
Draw a Kitten eating a Kit-Kat eheh :3

Drake14
10-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Draw whatever you want?

Why not just sit and draw? Draw random stuff. Draw things around you. Draw stuff you've seen in movies and games and read in books and things you've seen outside and things your friends have done and things you'd like to have or see or do!

Just draw whatever! Expand your imagination so you can come up with even more detailed drawings.

Aniki
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Draw whatever you want?

Why not just sit and draw? Draw random stuff. Draw things around you. Draw stuff you've seen in movies and games and read in books and things you've seen outside and things your friends have done and things you'd like to have or see or do!

Just draw whatever! Expand your imagination so you can come up with even more detailed drawings.

I sometimes do that. Sometimes cute doggies come out, but sometimes a cat with pig's face comes out. I'm not sure >:(

vepanator
10-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Lots of people told me I suck at drawing so I kinda got board and stopped all together.

NONONONONOnononono hun, thats where youll get it all wrong.
NEVER stop drawing! If you want to get better, just DRAW. Do nothing else, keep that bloody pencil in yar hand and JUST DRAW.

Youll get better, and in the end (not that far in future) youll be drawing Marvel/DC/Anime pictures better than anyone.

(and yes, Ive red that other threat about your drawnings)

No one is perfect at the begining, be a perfectionist, dont draw straightly out of model AND GET YOUR BASICS TOGETHER.

And youll be fine.

Just draw.