PDA

View Full Version : GF - And who is who

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB_B7t7OPl4 I have been listen to this song over and over . I just want the message to settle into my head . I have the same problem as this song . Struggling with forward motion , I just wanted to point out even though when I say this in my head it may sound weird . You guys are like a family away from home . I have had lots of stupid fights with you guys . Got exiled came back . well IDk you guys are my pals... I must admit when i say that my forum pals are like a faimly it sounds wierd ...but WHO cares Lets do this thing . Even though I am sure I will get a few more facepalms to my collection
Jaykub - that one pal who makes fun of you all the time but you still like em
Jango - The grumpy but lovable uncle
Linux - that one cousin who seems cool but you know nothing abut
Lemons - your smarter older sister
Muffincat - that one person who makes people smile ... with cat pics...and blue hair
Dili - That guy who married that one person
Eps - da brother
Aniki - random neighbor / Cool guys with great views on stuff
damage - the cool sister
Sickangel - New guy who seems super cool and visit's all the time
Iceskater - Little sister
hamada - That one dude who likes cars , seems to have wisdom now and then
Th3-devils-princess - Really nice chick who everybody seems to know
Knibbler - The computro artist Brother in law
I will come back and add more of you

jango
10-20-2010, 01:58 AM
With respect Other, what on earth does "I think this of m postion in the GF from others view" even mean?

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 02:00 AM
With respect Other, what on earth does "I think this of m postion in the GF from others view" even mean?

good point how do i edit the poll it was suppose to say of my position ..

jango
10-20-2010, 02:03 AM
Tell me what the question is and I'll change it .. but seriously, please at least engage your brain before posting :)

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 02:06 AM
sorry , i kinda just put this one out there all quick. It should say
I think this of my position in the GF family from others View

jango
10-20-2010, 02:14 AM
sorry , i kinda just put this one out there all quick. It should say
I think this of my position in the GF family from others View

I've changed it, although I'm still not quite sure it encapsulates what you're asking. Shouldn't it say something like 'Do you agree with my summary of GF people?' seeing as ultimately you're asking if people see others in GF the same as you?

Aniki
10-20-2010, 03:23 AM
I'm no random neighboor. I feel angry >=( Ahah Lemons is the Smarter Sister!

HamadaLFC8
10-20-2010, 05:26 AM
I'm not there ?! ;o

hmpf

Aniki
10-20-2010, 05:27 AM
Change me to: Older Thrustful Brother
After all, that's what Aniki means >:(

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 07:06 AM
I'm not there ?! ;o

hmpf

lol im not either but he said he will be back................so mabye.........lol......
:) :) :)

jango
10-20-2010, 07:36 AM
lol im not either but he said he will be back................so mabye.........lol......
:) :) :)

It could be worse .. you could be there and it be inaccurate ..

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 07:57 AM
lmao this is very true Mr Jango lol very true indeed lol :) :) :)

LiNuX
10-20-2010, 08:10 AM
I don't get it. People are voting about your position but you gave some of us positions from your point of view?

I have to nominate this post for something...or create something to nominate to.

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 10:13 AM
I don't get it. People are voting about your position but you gave some of us positions from your point of view?

I have to nominate this post for something...or create something to nominate to.

I updated it , also Linux the funniest part is 5 people voted , 1 said he thought it was inaccurate but still voted Like . The other voted like and was not even in the list yet . Then Jango who seems to not like his never voted at all.... :)

HamadaLFC8
10-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Ok I voted like because I thought the question was if I like how I stand with the GF members :) yes I voted before I read.

EpsilonX
10-20-2010, 10:55 AM
yo im da brotha son

Muffincat
10-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Well, I mean, gotta say, mine's pretty accurate

XD

I do often make people smile with cat pictures, and I do have blue hair

Some of these I dunno about :P

EpsilonX
10-20-2010, 11:00 AM
yo man u tryin ta see if people be agreein wit ya view of every1's spot in da big fam?

jango
10-20-2010, 11:01 AM
I updated it , also Linux the funniest part is 5 people voted , 1 said he thought it was inaccurate but still voted Like . The other voted like and was not even in the list yet . Then Jango who seems to not like his never voted at all.... :)

Nice assumption .. and also inaccurate .. I didn't vote because A. I hadn't a clue what I was voting for because of the badly thought out and worded original post (which you attested to), and B. because I don't really care about meaningless, redundant polls masquerading as something fun.

Call me grumpy if you want .. I honestly couldn't care less.

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Hehe thanks :) but I think you jango's wrong I don't think he is grumpy and damages is spot on lol :) :)

LemonRising
10-20-2010, 11:17 AM
YES
I'M SMART

HAWHAWHAW

Was interesting to see how you view us all other, <:

Jaykub
10-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Jaykub - that one pal who makes fun of you all the time but you still like em

Wha? really? I guess I'm doing my job.

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 12:01 PM
indeed , also if you want to be on the list and were not mentioned as long as i have got a feel for who you are . Please tell me that your not on the list . For Now I got the basics .

Aniki
10-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Am I being ignored over here? I don't like my position :c I want something like Cool Older Brother :P

Knibbler
10-20-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't see my name there. :(
That's upsetting.

Th3-devils-princess
10-20-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't see my name there. :(
That's upsetting.
lol :( dont cry he said he's going to add mre people just wait and see :) :)
p.s you shoud have a voting option that say hmmmmmm.. for poeple wh are not sure if they like or not lol
:)

Linx_is_me
10-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Ok I updated it agian , Aniki and Knibbler are effected by this one so keep me informed as to who is not on the list by posting about it .