PDA

View Full Version : Moving On

EpsilonX
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
meh. close this or somethin

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Well , I cant really answer part 1 of your question . I have no advice but it did sound like a lot fun with the rubberband wars and phone book . I do not want you to think I am stealing your focus . But as a matter of fact I am going through something I am trouble letting go of and moving on . If I posted it on here I would have to leave out a lot of stuff . But if you really want to know what it is just tell me I guess I can give a GF appropriate response .

EpsilonX
10-21-2010, 10:44 PM
that was a good time, but it's not really what i miss. The whole being on my own, being in such a comfortable environment (i loved that dorm building) and being with friends part is what I miss. Being back at home is kinda depressing. I feel like my college experience was cut short, which is probably why I feel this way. I probably should have put that in the first post lol but i felt like it was too long already

Linx_is_me
10-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I dont have a exact even to say I know how you feel . But the letting go part I am all over . But yeah I can see what you are saying .

EpsilonX
10-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Yknow how people like they'll move somewhere, not like it, and move back? It's kinda the opposite for me. I moved somewhere, loved it, but had to move back.

Charlotte
10-22-2010, 04:15 AM
I'm confuse. :S

What are you trying to said?

Diligence109
10-22-2010, 08:43 AM
thread closed, as requested by OP