PDA

View Full Version : Help Me What tutorial should I do next?

Aniki
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
You've all seen my recent photoshop tutorial, the one on the grungy background. If you didn't, shame on you. Anyway, days ago, I made a dA account and didn't know what to put there. I've uploaded some of my poor drawings, and barely got views, but yesterday, my tutorial did better then what I expected. Didn't got many views on it anyway, but it sure stand out from my dA account >_>

So I thought: This is it! Photoshop/Sig tutorials! All I want now is to fill it up with my tutorials, but don't know what to do next. Suggestions?

-Thanks for your attention!

Jaykub
10-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I think it would be cool if you made a tutorial about how to make a sig have rounded edges.. Keep making the awesome tutorials!!

Aniki
10-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Well, I do have a way to do round edges (dunno if it is the easiest way to) and it's very quick, I think I can give it a try! Keep the suggestions coming please =D

Charlotte
10-24-2010, 03:47 AM
How bout tutorial on how to bend an images. That will be tough. :D

Aniki
10-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Ixel by that do you mean something like, curving an image? I don't know how to do that myself, but I could learn tho. I just don't know if people will need a tutorial like that, I never used that tecnique on my sigs before.

-400th POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Charlotte
10-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Ixel by that do you mean something like, curving an image? I don't know how to do that myself, but I could learn tho. I just don't know if people will need a tutorial like that, I never used that tecnique on my sigs before.

Ya kinda, there is folded, bended and curved.
But nvm if you cannot.

Aniki
10-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Well, I could learn how to do it myself, but I don't know for what people will need such tutorial, I never used it before, as I said. Anyway, I made a new tutorial, the one Jaykub suggested.

-How to do a sig with rounded edges :D (http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4328/tut2z.png)

That's the way I always did it, and it's kinda simple I think? You may find it long and boring and hard to understand, but after one or two looks, you will find it very easy!

Keep suggestions coming please!