PDA

View Full Version : Just Got MGS4

Linx_is_me
10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
I bought Metal gear solid 4 today . I have not got very far in the story yet . However I am downloading MGO as I type this. So if you want to play MGO with me I have a headset . Please add me if you have this game , also If I already added please let me know you have MGO . Thanks guys .... loving my new Ps3 slim .

EpsilonX
10-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Metal Gear Online is a convoluted mess. MGS4 is a good game though. I just wish it had the camera/control style of the originals.

Linx_is_me
10-25-2010, 12:35 AM
I love the game and the camera styles . Yes the MGO is kinda a mess , but I still like how I shoot at every box cuzz , I think that someone might be under it . I can imagine it being fun with friends and I still think it is fun just random people . Eps you and me need to vs on MGO .

EpsilonX
10-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I love the game and the camera styles . Yes the MGO is kinda a mess , but I still like how I shoot at every box cuzz , I think that someone might be under it . I can imagine it being fun with friends and I still think it is fun just random people . Eps you and me need to vs on MGO .

I deleted it ages ago lol. I guess I could put it back on.

My favorite thing to do was, there was this level, it was based off the first act. So i'd sit in an oil drum in like an alleyway. somebody would walk by and be waiting to pounce, i'd pop out of the can, headshot, then go back. worked like a charm lol

WobbleSock
10-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Hmmm, I have been thinking about getting MGS4 for about a year but never got to it. My friend who owns a Xbox thinks I'm off my nut for having a PS3 but not MGS4...

Linx_is_me
10-27-2010, 10:50 AM
I just beat it the ending was not as good as the other ones , BUT THE GAME WAS WAY BETTER THEN ANY OTHER MGS I HAVE EVER PLAYED

EpsilonX
10-27-2010, 11:18 AM
For real? I thought 1 was the best one for pure simplicity. After that i'd say i like 3 the best.

But anyways, DO NOT play MGS4 unless you've played the other 3.

Linx_is_me
10-27-2010, 11:51 AM
ACOURSE I PLAYED ALL THE OTHERS , lol I also beat Acid 1 and Peacewalker , but i think that the game play in 4 WAS GREAT , But I think that the ending in 3 was the best . I have trouble with MGS 1 . I am not use to the crazy controls compared to the new games .

EpsilonX
10-27-2010, 11:57 AM
i'm talking to the other dude that said he's thinking about getting it. i know you played the other 3 >.> >.>

I have portable ops, but i haven't played ac!d for more than like 3 minutes and haven't played peace walker. I want to though.