PDA

View Full Version : zomg rai

EpsilonX
11-04-2010, 12:28 AM
its rai's birthday!

*throws a party*

Jaykub
11-04-2010, 12:50 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZcQBoohmvbJQsM:http://www.blobbysblog.com/uploaded_images/HappyBirthday62-712161.jpg&t=1
I hope you get tons of awesome things :D

Shixx
11-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Happy birthday Rai!

Dess
11-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

jango
11-04-2010, 05:29 AM
happy birthday hen!

Aniki
11-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Happy birthray
*birthday Rai

Charlotte
11-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Hmm, I know this pretty noob, but who is Rai? :P

Ilyich Valken
11-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Happy birthday Rai!

Muffincat
11-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Hmm, I know this pretty noob, but who is Rai? :P

Rai is RaiDae.

Happy birthday, Rai :3

We have a special surprise for youuuuu later :3

LiNuX
11-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Happy Birthday. May almost some of your wishes come true.

Muffincat
11-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Okay, so rai, dili had this idea that we should bake you a cake

and I was like, "What ever for, dili? Rai lives in Scotland, and we haven't any way of procuring a cake for this poor lass"

and he was like, "whatever let's bake one and take a picture of it"

and I was like, "Yes, okay."

So. We made you a cake. Except actually I did most of the work while dili floated around doing nothing. Also he made delicious sandwiches for us, which made up for that. But anyway. HERE IS YOUR CAKE:

edit: holy crap giant image http://i.imgur.com/939ko.jpg

<3

hope your birthday was majestical <3

Diligence109
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
*ahem*

HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYY YYYYYYYY RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hope it was awesome and I hope you like your cake that I did very little in helping with besides encouraging the concept :3

Ilyich Valken
11-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Okay, so rai, dili had this idea that we should bake you a cake

and I was like, "What ever for, dili? Rai lives in Scotland, and we haven't any way of procuring a cake for this poor lass"

and he was like, "whatever let's bake one and take a picture of it"

and I was like, "Yes, okay."

So. We made you a cake. Except actually I did most of the work while dili floated around doing nothing. Also he made delicious sandwiches for us, which made up for that. But anyway. HERE IS YOUR CAKE:

edit: holy crap giant image http://i.imgur.com/939ko.jpg

<3

hope your birthday was majestical <3

Zomg. +rep for pure awesomeness.

Muffincat
11-04-2010, 08:52 PM
hahaha thank you Ilyich XD

jcmcdo12
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

EpsilonX
11-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Must
Show
Rayne!

jango
11-05-2010, 07:32 AM
hahaha .. nice one muffin/dili .. lol!

Charlotte
11-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Rai is RaiDae.

Happy birthday, Rai :3

Oh I see, btw, happy birthday to him.

Linx_is_me
11-05-2010, 11:31 AM
THAT CAKE IS EPIC, and RAI ... Altough I am not sure at the moment what user you are HAPPY BIRTHDAY none the less. I hope it was good :)

jango
11-05-2010, 11:33 AM
THAT CAKE IS EPIC, and RAI ... Altough I am not sure at the moment what user you are HAPPY BIRTHDAY none the less. I hope it was good :)

She's Raidae as previously mentioned. She's at Uni now so isn't on as much as she used to be .. but she's still around, and still part of the GF family :)

RaiDae
11-05-2010, 11:50 AM
O.O
O.O
O..............O

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been around as much, but i've stumbled upon this strange thing called a "social life". It takes up quite a bit of time >.<

But thank-you again!!!!!!!

and sharkie and gen.... I am.... OMFGOVERTHEMOONECSTATIICLIKEANBEWBORNBABYDEARSMELL INGAFLOWERFORTHEFIRSTTIMEANDTHENSKIPPINGUPARAINBOW TOBECROWNEDQUEENOFALLBAMBIS!!!!! That is so unbelievably awesome. (have fun decoding that hehehe) I wish i could eat it XD

having turned 18, I had my first properly legal drink. Took ages for one of my friends to find the thing, but I had my favourite drink to celebrate my coming of age XD and there was cake, dancing, talking and generall laughter. Going out tonight, maybe gonna try some kareoke - 'cos ya'll know just how epic a singer I am >.< May go see the fireworks before hand (it's guy fawkes night tonight, which is a british "festival"... thing. involves fireworks, bonfires and burning effigys of guy fawkes in said bonfire)

I got more chocolate than I expected. Contemplating melting it down and going for a nice wee bath :) A necklace from the bf, a new laptop (eventually) AND (this is awesome) money towards a two-month trip to japan. OH YEEEEEEAAHHHHHHH

Thanks again guys. It's nice to know that even though i've made less appearences lately you still did this just for me. Hugs and love and a suggestive wink. hehehehehehHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE *maniatic girlish hyper laughing spurt lasts longer than i can breathe. and so i finish typing. as i am now unconscious*

...wait... i know some of you guys will love to hear this. (saying i was unconscious reminded me of it).
The very first thing I did when i woke up on my 18th birthday was get up, go to the cupboard, open the door suprisingly fast and smack it againt my head. haha. spent the first 4 minutes of adulthood reeling in pain. I guess clumsyness doesn't disappesar with age :P

jango
11-05-2010, 11:51 AM
hahaha! Even at 18 she's still clumsy .. awesome!

Muffincat
11-05-2010, 12:45 PM
awwwww rai I'm glad you liked our silliness XD

I love your simile :3 ;3

I'm glad you're having fun and a life and all those good things!! <3

Charlotte
11-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Hai Rai, is really good to know that.