PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharton might return to Indy?

Jokersvirus
11-11-2010, 07:51 PM
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Rev. Al Sharpton may be returning to Indianapolis for another demonstration.

Indianapolis attorney Abdul-Hakim Shabazz said via Twitter that Sharpton will be returning to Indianapolis next week to lead protests against the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

Sharpton appeared in Indianapolis in July in the aftermath of an incident involving teenager Brandon Johnson and IMPD Officer Jerry Piland. The officer was accused of using excessive force while arresting Brandon. A civilian merit board cleared Piland of charges and re-instated him as an officer.

He was here over the summer to pretty much raise hate against IMPD and how they are racist people who dont know how to treat blacks... So about... 3 weeks ago Jerry Piland, was accused of using excessive force while trying to protect another officer a 300 pound 15 year old was fighting with. he used knee strikes to the face to get him under control.. He got screwed up, but the IMPD Merit Board, The Merit board reviews all cases against a police officer when he or she is accused of doing something wrong, said he was innocent and was put back into active duty.

To prove Al sharpton is a major racist. The article states he will come back and talk about the Johnson, however, there was another case where an on duty officer was under the influence of Alcohol and killed someone.. Why isnt he coming to talk about that... Racist piece of crap...

Edit: Whoever gave me the negative Rep I lawl at you, even though I have a good Idea of who it was... If by giving me the negative rep you support this racist piece of crap, by all means please do not call the police when you need assistance.