PDA

View Full Version : You know what they say...

vepanator
11-13-2010, 06:00 AM
PA-PA-PA-PARTY EVERY DAY
aka. The Ultimate Party thread!

We've all done it.
We all enjoy it.
Why not to share with the rest of us?

No matter what kind of parties, Birthdays, Romantic dinner with yar loved one, Anime hang-outs, Movie nights, Homecomings, Gaming nights, Girls-Night-Out, Guys-Sport-Night, Pool parties... Anything! Just share with us, what did you do, why, AND how much did you like it?

And it doesnt have to be something that happened last night, it might be something that happened 10 years ago! Share your 6th Birthday parties or the first game you watched with your dad! Or tell us your plans for next weekend!

Th3-devils-princess
11-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Annesummers party last may I think lol well let's just say it was very eventful!
Played a pretty awesome game of higher or lower::
Which is where you line up all all the cards (playing cards) in a big space and you have about 20 shots lined up and the first card is turned and then you and 4 other take it in turns to guess if it higher or lower if you get it wrong you do a shot!!
Well let just say the bucket next to my bed told me that I wasn't good at that game lol :( :)

evilcupcake
11-13-2010, 07:38 AM
My sister and I used to have Lord of the Rings parties. We would watch one of the extended edition DVDs, buy LOTR plates/cups/party hats, bake a ring-shaped cake (complete with yellow frosting and Elvish writing), bake lembas bread, and completely geek out with LOTR Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, or Risk. I have no shame.

Diligence109
11-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Just had a little get together last night. It wasn't much, just a handful of us for some fun relaxed time over a game of Settlers of Catan and some Rock Band.

However, the Rock Band person I created to resemble myself looks like me except he has these epic green streaks in his hair... Muffin made a joke that I should put green streaks in my hair to match and (with the assistance of a fine winter beer and a screwdriver) I decided it was a good idea and we should actually do it.

The dye's still in my hair, bleached it last night and went to bed XD pictures to follow when I wash it out!

@Devils - ouch :o I hope the hangover wasn't that bad >.<
@cupcake - that sounds AWESOME :3 How exactly do you bake lembas bread? Is it kinda just like shortbread?

RaiDae
11-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Went to a ceilidh the other night. Was helluvalota fun except for 3 things; 1- way too many people in too small a space, hardly any room to dance :( 2-the band had a freakin bedtime!!! they stopped playing at 11.... and 3- i got headbutted in the nose - twice XD
awesome people though :) it's hillarious watching drunk people try to dince/spin you. such a good laugh. and afterwards, when we were standing outside, I recall i shouted "PLAT FARTY" and promptly got laughed at... then, en route to a friends car, "i need to watch where i'm going or i'll pace flant". i had barely anything to drink that night...

Saw some kareoke last night and went to "cheesy pop" where they play all the good music from waay back... well... i say "good"... i mean ...... yeah. Stuff like cotton eye joe, barbie girl, love machine, mia hi, play that funky music. The dude I went with is an awesome dancer. absaloutely hillarious and just pure awesome to watch. between us, i think we took up half the dance floor XD XD

Going to a tea-party tomorrow and maybe a guiness-world-record ceilidh tonight (if i get enough work done... )

@gen LETS SEE NOOOOOWWW

jango
11-13-2010, 12:42 PM
lmao rai .. you are the queen of awesomesauce

Kenoi
11-13-2010, 02:49 PM
man, the title of this thread is misleading... I thought it was gonna be like: "you know what they say... fat kids sure love cupcakes" dang.... hahah

but anyway, last week friday, I spent the night in some big warehouse with a friend's computer, we all had a lan party. playing some Counter Strike & some other games as well.
it was nice cause it actually allowed the ability for me to stay up late & play some games with friends. also, my parents were out of town, so I had nothing to worry about.

vepanator
12-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey time to bump this thread up!
New year and its parties are just around the corner? Do you guys have any New Year traditions or plans already?

paecmaker
12-25-2011, 08:54 AM
Normally I take it easy with the family, this year I dont know(last year me and a few friends had a LAN party).

Trunks
12-25-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm going to be heading now to NC for a week. First beach trip without any parents. It's going to be a good time.

thedeparted
12-25-2011, 01:37 PM
I dont got any new years eve plans as i got to get up early because im going to the steelers/browns game

egg-whites333
01-23-2012, 09:56 AM
ima be a nice ittle bump king and bump this what did you do for this new year (as it may be your last:p)

thedeparted
01-23-2012, 10:56 AM
I just drank a little and failed to played to Guitar Hero as my gf's wireless thing for the guitars was broke apparently

Mizel
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM
I was supposed to go to Atlantic City. Everyone crapped out. Had a party instead. Not as fun :(

CoDFreak
01-25-2012, 06:12 PM
I moved to Florida 2 days before new years eve with my uncle. Then went out to Delray Beach and they dropped a car instead of a ball. I thought the drop would be epic but someone won it in a raffle and they just lowered it slowly. A let down... to say the least.

Anyways we met up with a buddy we had met a few months back and went to a few bars, had a few drinks. Rest of the night was sort of a blur but we made it home safe and that's always the best way to end the night.

Mizel
01-26-2012, 09:49 AM
I moved to Florida 2 days before new years eve with my uncle. Then went out to Delray Beach and they dropped a car instead of a ball. I thought the drop would be epic but someone won it in a raffle and they just lowered it slowly. A let down... to say the least.

Anyways we met up with a buddy we had met a few months back and went to a few bars, had a few drinks. Rest of the night was sort of a blur but we made it home safe and that's always the best way to end the night.

Awwww, would have been better if they let the car hit the ground :P