PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3

Raoul
11-16-2010, 01:22 AM
This game is really cool and it can also give you a shock which is really cool the way the monsters come for you and some of the zombie’s hides so when you walk pass them you get a shock of someone hitting you. The first time I played this game was my mistake, because the volume was really loud and then still late at night and one monster gave me a really big shock lol, but this game is really awesome.

Mordry
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
I agree, but I don't think it's really scarry. I had more fun to punch zombies in their face^^. I played the game for 5 years through and even there I didn't thought it was scarry.
That game is good and make fun, no doubt.

I buy in the coming weeks Amnesia-The Dark Descent, I heard that game is more horror and it get the sh*t out of the player, I liked the demo, I screamed more than 5 times and want to play the full version :D.

Raoul
11-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I didn't like hear of that game yet, but since you said it's a horror game I should really try it out then, because I enjoy horror games and it also makes your heart pound faster and faster especially when you expecting something bad to happen.:laugh:. Thanks for like mentioning this horror game I'll be sure to get me this game Mordry.