PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my Dorm room

Jokersvirus
11-16-2010, 09:23 PM
I am looking for new ways to set up my dorm room for next semester, I might become an RA next semester so I might two beds.

So im just looking for any suggestions or anything. If you could give me a drawing in paint or something so i can see a visual, im a visual person in general.

This crappy picture is my set up.

LiNuX
11-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Only time I lived in a dorm was during my orientation where I had to stay over for 3 days. Also I have bad taste when it comes to decorating and planning where stuff should go. I just keep everything as close as possible.

HamadaLFC8
11-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Make sure you put a carpet and plants! they make the room so much more welcoming =D

But i'm sure you know that already ahah

WobbleSock
11-17-2010, 04:56 AM
Posters are a great way to express yourself. Most people just go with having posters of their favourite bands/singers & the covers of their favourite movies. Some, like myself, have posters of political figures, enlarged historical images etc,

Muffincat
11-17-2010, 07:53 AM
If I were you (and if it is possible), I would turn the bed sideways against the wall because I am weird like that and wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise... Also more space.

Other than that... just ... do what you like o.o

Jokersvirus
11-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Its hard to do anything with so little room. I might go back to my first design where my computer desk and tv were close together so I could chat and play at the same time.

EpsilonX
11-17-2010, 11:25 AM
I would personally put the desk next to the door. You're never supposed to have a desk facing where you can't see the door. Some spiritual thing or somethin, but I was thinkin that if you put the desk there, you could talk to people as they walk by or somethin. that's how I had it first semester, and you said you're gonna be an RA?

that's just what i would do though.

Jokersvirus
11-17-2010, 11:34 AM
I kinda like that idea, what ive been thinking was... If I do become an RA set my room up to where my desk is in the middle of the room with my tv and gaming system on the left side my bed is on the side and I can see out.