PDA

View Full Version : Epic Cat Fights Off Alligators

Muffincat
11-17-2010, 08:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_JJwzoew8&feature=related

I want this cat.

Also blah blah at the people talking. Though seriously... why would you start filming if you were like "o hay that's an alligator and my cat is near it o watever lolz let me film it getting eaten to death"

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Wow, that is incredible. But I agree, why would you start filming that, unless it wasn't their cat, then they are just a bunch of morons.

The other thing is too, is that the alligator can close it's mouth very quickly, but for them to move any other part of their body on land is very slow, so the cat really had the upper hand here. Had the cat been in the water, it probably would of ended much differently.

But I agree, that is one brave cat, on land or not. I personally would of ran away. LOL!

Ilyich Valken
11-17-2010, 09:25 AM
That was awesome! But yeah, I agree.

I'd +rep but I apparently did it not too long ago and haven't done much more =(

HamadaLFC8
11-17-2010, 03:39 PM
1:13 bi*ch slapped hahahahaha

LiNuX
11-17-2010, 03:44 PM
cat made a deal with the alligators ahead of time promising them steak if they let him look macho.

But anyway...brave cat but I think he was a bit lucky. The alligators probably didn't want to eat him cuz if they did, he'd be gone pretty quickly. Even though alligators are slow on land, cat got pretty close and alligator reflex is still pretty fast, could have snatched him up several times from what I've watched.

DirtyDMan
11-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Lol nice vid... I just think people with video cameras will film anything and it doesnt matter what it is... I mean people will record a horse taking a crap and put it on youtube...

I dont know whats worse... The people that are filming this stuff or the people that take the time to watch it....

Jaykub
11-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Poor kitteh could of been dinner D: