PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Favorite Threads

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Would it be possible to implement something that would allow us to save our favorite threads to a favorite / bookmark list like that in a web browser?

I find myself going back to some threads I really enjoy and instead of searching just being able to pick it out of our favorites list.

Just a thought. :)

Muffincat
11-17-2010, 10:46 AM
I guess the closest we have right now is that you can subscribe to threads, and then in your User CP you can look at them/have updates emailed to you?

Diligence109
11-17-2010, 12:06 PM
that would be cool... best solution in the meantime I can think for you is make a group of bookmarks in your browser.

Linux is the one that would know for sure, but it's likely that if this were to be implemented their would have to be some pre-existing vBulletin mod for it.

LiNuX
11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't think any mods like that exist but I will check. But as muffin and dili pointed out, the two best methods is to just subscribe (which will notify you of new replies) or bookmark the page on your browser.

I'll try to update the thread later on after I've searched. If I do find one, I have to make sure it works for vb4 as well (since we're planning an upgrade).

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Sweet! Thanks. I will just do what Muffin and Dili suggested for now. :)