PDA

View Full Version : Fall Out New Vegas or Borderlands

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-19-2010, 07:38 AM
I have seen both, but I enjoy the FPS view, third person annoys me to no end (like Grand Theft Auto).

But which one is better? For example, I hate killing repetitive characters over and over. As much fun as it is, it gets old quick. I also want something with an interesting story line to keep me guessing. So, which do you guys recommend?

ghegpatatas
11-19-2010, 08:15 AM
fallout new vegas hands down..

Linx_is_me
11-19-2010, 09:14 AM
New Vegas , Borderlands is good with expansions out and all . But New vegas is Big ...and a great story .

Ilyich Valken
11-19-2010, 09:21 AM
I recommend New Vegas. Borderlands was good, but it just got repetitive after a while. I tried a second run through to get to 50 and didn't get past the first couple of missions cause I just felt it wasn't interesting enough the second time. The ending was just devastating.

Edit: By devastating, I mean horrible :P

jango
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Both enjoyable in different ways .. but I think for an all-round experience it would be New Vegas .. it has a lot more replay value too.

Diligence109
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM
It's been said in every post... but I feel it deserves reiterating for how TERRIBLE Borderlands was - get Fallout New Vegas. Borderlands was fun, don't get me wrong (I have a couple level 50s) but it was just completely unfinished.

Also, if you hate repetitive, you should know that that is Borderlands' middle name... I've detailed my thoughts on this game several times on the forum already so I'm not going to go into it (I've even looked into modding the game and seen everything the modding community could come up with and all the hidden monsters that they didn't finish adding to the game that have half finished animations and the such) but just go ahead and get New Vegas; which seems to be a real game.

BocReaper
11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
If you're going single player and looking for a good story, go with New Vegas. Now if you're just looking for some random fun with a couple friends, I'd suggest Borderlands. Never play it alone though, it is really bad alone.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the info all. :)

Raoul
12-09-2010, 02:05 AM
I would really recommend Fall Out New Vegas over borderlands both games are lovely to play, but Fall Out New Vegas is just awesome there is no words to express how awesome this game really is:yes: