e.g ::
. New shoes on the table
. Walking under ladders
. Breaking mirros

If so what are yours???

:) :) :)

EpsilonX
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
I have a crazy fear of ghosts, and I refuse to sleep if there's an uncovered window anywhere near me, or with the door open, and I can't be outside at night unless im with a bunch of other people. Completely irrational, but I can't help it

Diligence109
11-27-2010, 12:02 PM
I don't think many people have heard of this one/follow it, but I'm under the belief that you have to eat your food FIRST before you open your fortune cookie AND you have to eat the fortune cookie or the fortune wont come true.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. That's a pretty impressive list, there, eps XD

Ilyich Valken
11-27-2010, 12:18 PM
I have a crazy fear of ghosts, and I refuse to sleep if there's an uncovered window anywhere near me, or with the door open, and I can't be outside at night unless im with a bunch of other people. Completely irrational, but I can't help it

I'm not sure I'd really call that superstitious, though. >.>

EpsilonX
11-27-2010, 12:19 PM
it's not even a list lol

and ilyich, it's rather i've heard superstitions where like, if you leave your window uncovered, ghosts will watch you, or if you sleep where there's a mirror, your reflection watches you. and since i don't like that kinda stuff...well im sure you know

jango
11-27-2010, 12:33 PM
I used to be superstitious .. but these days I just see it as a bit daft.

Aniki
11-27-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm not supersticious, but I have a huge fear of those things (spirtis, ghosts) and, I don't like to say that I don't believe them, I "respect" them. But you never know, so I try to avoid breaking mirrors, and passing under ladders.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-27-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't have any. My luck is pretty crappy on it's own. :laugh:

OMFG Its Barbie
11-27-2010, 01:55 PM
haha i believe in ghosts and stuff cause i myself have had a little entity since i was a kid that likes to play with my lights and make them flicker when im alone.

Iceskater101
11-27-2010, 02:20 PM
um I kinda am
like if I look down and there is cracks lol I try not to step on them Ha!
and opening an umbrella inside
and breaking a mirror
I don't know I wasn't as superstitious as I was in the past

HamadaLFC8
11-27-2010, 05:43 PM
No... not at all :S never had experience with that :P